Seven✨

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

Amya

Her tongue slithered all inside me, she was out here trynna make love to my homegirl downstairs. She over here feasting on me y'all I'm bout to cry really, it felt so good.

"Ahh Professor." I tried to push her away, I needed her off me. I didn't not want my first time to leave her in a wet mess. She slid her fingers in, one then two.

"Ok little juicy fruit."

"Professor, I- I'm gonna cum." She was bout to take me up under like a rip tide. She didn't stop, I think the louder and wetter I got the more she was turned on. I was no longer here, I felt as if I release my soul will no longer belong to me but to her.

She looked into my eyes taking her tongue away and focused on the penetration.

"You're so beautiful. Do you realize how much beauty you possess?"

"N-No."

"Allow me to stick with you to show you just how much of a beautiful person you are?"

Y'all I couldn't answer, I started shaking worse than a damn cold dog. She laying it on me thick and strong. I wish I would've told her it's my first time, I think all this could've been avoided.

I felt something feel like it popped within me.

"Damita, wait something don't feel right." She pulled her fingers away as we both looked at each other.

"Why you didn't tell me?"

"I was swept up in the moment."

"Look ima get you a shower ready, grab a couple of snacks that I brought from home and let's just cuddle. Come on." She held her hand out for me and I took it.

"I'd love that."

"I wish you would've told me I would've went easy on you."

"I know, I just got so caught up. It felt so good, I almost started to cry."

"Really it was that good?"

"Yes."

"Well while we're telling the truth, you tasted so good. Trinity be out here tasting sour on the first night see that's why Ian touch her no more."

"Oh my god." I look down and laughed, so did she.

"So how's the project going."

"It's finished."

"You move might—-." A loud sound as if someone was busting the windows out my car.

"Amya?"

"Grab the damn Fabulouso I'm finna mop my floor with her ass." I cleaned myself up grabbing my pants and hoodie going outside. I'm finna wear this old woman ass clean out.

"Yo what's your problem!"

"You in there fucking my wife! You are a child, stay in a child's place."

"Baby Ian fucked her yet but she for sure ate my cat and said it tasted good unlike you, ya sour pussy ass hoe. You playing with the right one, bring yo ass here."

She crazy as hell, busting out my windows like some dumb hoe, I'm finna beat her ass like one hell. Ion appreciate her coming back to my home destroying my property. She grown we could've handled this shit like adults but nah she on her own with this.

"Stop fucking playing with me! You mad at the wrong one dumb ass. You should be mad at yourself, you don't love her! You're selfish, Professor is a good ass woman, a beautiful ass woman, intelligent, selfless. You stole her joy, her happiness by being some stuck up ass wife. Always thought about ya damn self and not her! Had her coming to work depressed, feeling less  than herself. You out here treating her like crap when you out here cheating and got BURNED, let lone you don't even know who gave it to you but I know someone else who got it. I can tell you now you not finna be with him, he has a whole wife. You fucked up your marriage for a man who ain't finna love you, but both of y'all gone be in the clinic together. You're full shit, ima owe you a ass whooping lady. Not only for destroying my shit, but hurting her. How dare you disrespect a lady who loves and cherish you, are you fucking crazy!"  I went ballistic, straight livid.

"Amya! Enough! Enough Amya, let her go." I just couldn't shake it I felt like I had to. Girl over here destroying my shit.

"Stupid hoe!"

"Get your animal Damita!!"

"Ima show you a animal." 

"Im pregnant!" I dropped her coming back down to earth. I dang on beat her face in. That's what she get, brought herself down here to die going back, don't make no sense. But if she think she gone make me believe she pregnant just cause she said it AHT AHT. I started to get her again.

"Amya wells, stop it right now."

"I'm gone fuck you up gir! Get off me Mita."

"Trinity I'll drive you home."

"You crazy bitch!"

"Girl you better go on before I show you how a real bitch get down, oh I already did."

"You destroyed my marriage!"

"Lady I can't destroy shit that was already tore up from the get go." She threw her shoe at me when I tell you picked up the trash can, I was finna launch that hoe at the both of them. Lay they ass clean the fuck out.

"I'll beat your ass with this fucking trash can do not play with me, I swear, Damita get your damn chihuahua before I kick this bitch."

"Amya! Go in the house. Come on Trinity, I gotcha." I was in freaking disbelief right now, all that shit she talked and you wanna help the same hoe that hurt you. Nah most def.

"Don't forget your stuff Professor."

"I'll be back."

"Mhm." Might nowt be able to get back in but alright. If she think she getting back in alright.

Damita carried her to the car and drove off. Yea Damita got me messed up, this heffa snuck in my house then on top of that trashed my beamer, cheated on her and got pregnant supposedly.

Yet I'm probably getting looked at like the crazy one right, don't make no sense...