Twelve ✨

Excuse any mistakes.🤍

Amya

"Hey sleepy head." I woke up with her eyes in mines grinning.

"Hey Damita, how did you get me on this plane?" I sat up a little bit looking out the window.

"You're light as a feather love." She continued to look at me as if she was admiring me.

"I've never would've thought that.

"Yea." I looked back out the window, taking in the view as we was now over Georgia.

"I just wanted to take you away from here, just to give you a little vacation."

"I thank you really Damita."

"It's nothing really." She stared at me then smiled. Something was on her mind I could tell.

"Amya let me be honest if I may?"

"Always."

"I feel like I'm in high school with my first crush. I really really like you and honestly I could see myself spending the rest of my life with you. She chuckled in an embarrassed kind of way but I thought it was cute.

"I really really like you too." I kissed her cheek as she blushed madly hiding her face. I thought Damita was so beautiful, but she didn't see it. I stared in her eyes again pulling closer to me so that our lips touched but I didn't kiss her.

I let my eyes do all the talking as I rubbed up and down her thigh. I nodded my head as I knew exactly what she was saying without saying it.

"Mhm."

She tilted her head to the side as I grabbed her neck.

"Don't play with me Amya."

"But I thought you liked when I played with you."

"Stop using double sense of the word you know what I mean."

"And you know what I mean so I guess we're even."

"Mhm I guess so."

"You guess?" I pulled the blanket over her lap unbuttoning her jeans.

"Amya.." she said in a warning tone I slipped my fingers in rubbing her clit while looking her dead in her eyes, then taking one finger sliding inside her. She fought back everything not to moan.

"Sit back baby, enjoy the ride."

"Y-You have to stop please." Her eyes rolled as the flight attendant came our way.

"Anything I could get for y'all two?"

"Damita, you want anything?"

"Mhh no."

"And you ma'am?"

"Just a bottle of water would be fine, thank you."

"Sure thing."

"Amya please..." she gripped my neck kissing me.

"I need you to stop right here and right this minute." She whispered in my ear.

"You sure?"

"Yes, please. I got something for you when we land believe that."

"Mhm."

"Amya, may I pose a question?"

"Yes."

"Were scared to take up my offer."

"No, was I suppose to be?"

"No I mean.."

"I'm grown, you're grown so what's up?"

"Just like that huh?"

"Straight like that." We finally landed after another 45 minutes and man when I tell you she wanted me bad. The woman couldn't keep her hands off me, it was ridiculous.

"Damita, stop."

"Nah you got me started."

"Damita, stop touching me for real before I chop your damn hands off. You have all night to have me but ima need for you to calm down."

"Dang that's how you coming?"

"Yes, now grab the bags and come on. These people not gonna hold this room forever and I wanna make it to the hot tub before it closed."

"Fine."

Damita

My phone started ringing and it was Trinity , what could she possibly want.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, you done running around with that kid?"

"She's not a kid Trinity, damn what you want?"

"You, we getting back together."

"Hell no! You're crazy just like your sister Tracy."

"Brian made her crazy."

"Nah Tray crazy on her own. Plus the help of your ass."

"The hell you trynna say."

"You're a crazy ass woman and I—."

"BABY!  can you help me zip up?" She stood at the door and my lord hamercy.

"I'm coming love!" And soon she'll be too.

"Trinity look just  stop calling me man cause you don't want nothing you just trying to ruin everything."

"Damita, it's us always and forever. If I can't have you, nobody will and that little girl shole won't."

"You crazy bitch, she's fasho gonna have me rather you like it or not."

"Bye Damita." She got angry and hung up. I placed my phone on the counter as I went to Amya.

"Who was that?"

"Uh spam."

"You gone talk to a spam caller? Damita you don't have to lie to me, you don't have to tell me."

"Baby I— it was Trinity."

"That crazy hoe. I gotta whoop her ass or sumn?"

"At this point you might have to cause she getting outta hand."

"Don't worry ima touch her when we get back. Also you getting a new phone, new number, and a new address."

"Amya I—."

"You heard what I said and Ian changing it."

One thing about Amya is that she's very protective over me. She doesn't take being disrespected and that's something Trinity has been doing for the longest. I get it Amya had every reason to be fed up, which is why when the next call come in handing it over. Trinity's so content in us getting back together Amya gonna have to set it straight and besides Trinity could never compare to Amya. She'd fail, she already has.

"Amya?"

"Yea baby?"

"Tonight I want you to have your way with me." I couldn't help it she looked so damn good I wanted her all over me, I craved her love and tonight I was gonna get it.

She walked up to me grabbing me by my shirt ever so aggressively. "Is that what you want? You want me all over you, with you at my mercy?"

Her eyes, something about em. The way she looked at me; it drew me in almost in a hypnotizing way.

"Answer Damita."

I grabbed her "take the opportunity and don't miss it."

"We'll see just how much mercy I'll
show for you. Come on, let's go."

God I thank you...

Pt 2? 😏