Eight ✨

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

Trinity

"Trin what is wrong with you! Destroying her property are you psycho!"

"I told her I'm not the one to play with, y'all must've thought I was joking. I'm not bout to lose you to no immature ass kid."

"Do you even know who she is? She's not immature, she's mature in every way. You don't love me, and you know it. The only thing you don't want to lose is my money, what I do for you that's what that is."

"After 5 years you finally fucking get it!"

"You didn't love me."

"No, never. You got looks, money and you don't know how to say no. That's why she wanna be with you, that girl ain't stupid."

"No she's not stupid, you're right." She went upstairs gathering her stuff like she moving out or sumn.

"Oh you think you're leaving?" I got in her face taking the bags out her hand.

"Trinity , I'm not leaving. You are, this is my house. What ima leave my house for, you're the guest, the border. It's check out time sweetheart you over stayed you're welcome."

"Damita?"

"Girl get off me." She continued to pack my stuff. She was really kicking me out.

"Damita, I'm sorry."

"Save the bullshit."

Next thing a knock came at the door and it was that girl.

"So I guess you want the ass whooping now."

"Lady I advise you to shut the hell up with me."

"What you gone do?"

"Old hag hush, I was bringing the Professor her belongings back."

"Amya? I was coming back."

"Sure you was."

"You know I was, especially after what we discussed."

"Which was?"

"None of you concern." The girl snapped back at me.

"I'll meet you at the house love." Damita told her and Amya was just not phased at all.

"Ok."

"Wait Amya, let me give you something." She pulled the girl and kissed her like I won't standing here. Caressing her in the most passionate way possible. I pulled her off her as me and the girl went at it again.

"Old ass, don't try this shit."

She was whooping the dog shit out of me I couldn't lie to you. I grabbed her by her hair and instead of grabbing my hair back she went to work on my stomach. 

"AMYA!!" Damita picked her up off me

"Get off me Damita!" She pushed her back going at me again, I couldn't hold up. The girl got some real anger issues.

"Dumb hoe! Leave me the hell alone!" I tried to defend myself but Ian had no type of fight left.

Damita came and picked her up pinning her down on the couch. "Amya stop!"

She was still was over there trying to get out of Damita grasp. "Amya, calm down."

"Let me go! She came at me, she destroyed my property. What the hell you mean!"

"Amya please." She leaned down as if was gonna kiss her again and just stared at her.

"Breathe honey, come on." She was slowly calming down