Thirteen✨

Excuse any mistakes 🔆

Amya

"Fuck!" Her back shots had me eating the sheets. Y'all I get it's plastic but the way she handing it to me is as if she had the real thing.

"That's it my girl." She gripped my neck hiking her foot on to the bed getting deeper.

"Talk to me mamas, let me hear you."

"Damita, please." I reached behind me trying to grab her and it was nothing I could do cause she was putting it on me.

"Move your hands."

I wasn't I couldn't cause I needed her out of me, my back was collapsing and my legs was shaking. This last orgasm would knock me clean the fuck out.

"Move your hands, I'm not gonna tell you again."

"Baby..." I could barely get it out she made me so weak.

"Take it, take all of it." I went completely silent. I sensed her shock and excitement when I orgasmed. Like a broken pipe, she couldn't even catch it all.

She smacked my ass then pulled me roughly into her.

"Alright that's enough Damita forreal this time." I moved from her going to take a shower. Don't get me wrong I love me some Damita and I love how she lays it down, but I can't take no more and the girl don't know how to stop.

"Look at you fresh out the shower, I should take you again."

"Damita no!"

"Mhm, ima get you tonight."

"No baby it's definitely the other way around."

"We'll see."

"That we will." I finished getting dressed heading downstairs to wait on her, she honestly takes forever to get dressed and it's ridiculous.

"Damita, what the world is taking you so long?"

"None if ya business go wait for me in the car and I'll be there."

"Fine whatever you say."

Crazy lady....

Damita

Amya and I were out on the beach and this girl comes up and approaches her. Me I'm already looking at the girl, cause why you're over here eyeballing my girl.

"Hey ion mean to bother you but I must say you're beautiful."

Here come Amya wit her friendly ass

"Thank you, what's your name?"

"Amber, yours?"

"Amya."

"Cool, how long you're gonna be here?"

"Damita?"

"Uhh For right now 2 weeks."

"Cool, I'll be seeing you around?"

"No." I answered for her.

"Damita. Maybe ya might see me around."

"Good." She kissed her hand then waved at me as she walked away. Y'all my blood was boiling cause how she just let some random chick try to swoon her over.

"She's nice."

"Ya think."

"Damita why we're you rude to her?"

"Because you're friendly ass sat up dey and let her kiss ya hand she clearly acted like she ain't see me."

"She acknowledged you with a waved."

"And disrespected me by kissing your hand."

"Damita, it was innocent."

"That's how it all starts."

"Damita I didn't come here to argue with you."

"I'm not arguing I'm just simply stating the fact."

"And the simple fact is you're jealous."

"Jealous!?"

"Yes you're a jellybug."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are and you know what?" She got out of her chair and sat on top of me.

"What?"

"You're my jelly bug, yea?" She disappeared between my neck as her lips came in contact with my skin. Her ass in the air as she took my hands and pinned them down. Out the corner of my eye I see that Amber girl watching closely.

I winked at her as I kissed her passionately.

"Let's go back to the hotel Damita."

"How come?"

"I want you and I want you now."

"Oh is that so Mrs. Myers?"

"That's very so professor Jackson."

I squeezed and smacked her ass then picked her up carrying her to the car. Placing her in the passenger side I got in and her ass wanna start up thank the lord my windows have a dark tint cause lord this girl trouble.

All I'm hearing while I'm driving is a sloshing sound to the right of me and feeling her left hand reaching under my swim suit cover going in my bikini.

"Baby I'm bout to the place, just hold on please."

"But daddy." I looked over at her as we approached a red light. The creams that were spilling out of her and what was coming from me was gone cause us to crash if Ian get somewhere fast.

"Hamercy." The person behind us blew there horn signaling me that the light was green, but y'all I was just so mesmerized.

"Get us there damita." Her tone was low, soft, and airy. I took that in both ways it could've meant.

"You look and sound so good."

"Mhh." For each time her fingers came out it looks more milky than ever.

"Lord please guide me into getting us home."

"We're close baby." She gotta stop talking to me like this. I'm taking both senses of the word and it's definitely doing something to me.

I pulled up to the house and we didn't even make it out the vehicle.

"Damita?"

"Yes Amya?"

"Take me."

Just know we gone have a time tonight...