chapter 2

Fiona went down the mountain on Noivern and had her return then went inside only find how cold it was inside, then she remembered the the gift her aunt gave her and she put it on.

Fiona: there that's better I'll have to thank aunt Lusamine for this when i get home from my journey, now down to business Shadow Tia (throws pokeball's) by my side now! then her two beloved pokemon appeared and stood by her

Fiona: Kyurem come out i need to have a word with you! once Fiona shouted that Kyurem came out and saw the girl in his home.
Kyurem: what're you doing here? i never seen you before oh wait now i remember you're the little girl i saw you lost in the woods, then the swords of justice came to help you. Fiona's eyes widened at what she was hearing.
Fiona: i want to know why you hurt Arceus along with Palkia and Dialga what did they ever do to you!
Kyurem: i never hurt them it must've been another dragon type pokemon.
Fiona: (gasp) what that means oh no there has to be a pokemon who's just fighting them, for their own game!

Kyurem walked over and nudged Fiona making her look at him.
Fiona: i'm sorry that i blamed you i just can't stand seeing them hurt.
Terrakion: and that's why we care about you cause you have a heart of gold.
Serena: and we know it how she cares for her and other pokemon. Fiona stood up and smiled at her friends then signaled Dialga and Palkia to come down to her, Fiona placed her hands on their heads and smiled at them.

Fiona: you two head home and stay safe please for both yours and my sake alright? Palkia and Dialga both nudge Fiona and she laughed. Fiona called out Noivern and climbed on her back.

Fiona: let's go Serena and i have a showcase to get ready for.

*time skip*

Serena had already gotten her dress on while Fiona was putting the finishing touches, and she turned around for Serena to see the dress.

Serena: wow Fiona look at you love the dress!Fiona: (twirls) thank you so ready to do this Serena? Serena nodded and they both went out on stage with their pokemon and were ready for what the competition had for them

Fiona: (twirls) thank you so ready to do this Serena? Serena nodded and they both went out on stage with their pokemon and were ready for what the competition had for them.

*mini time skip*

after their performance the winners were about to be announced.
Announcer: and the winner of the Fluerrh city pokemon showcase is the team of Fiona and Serena! the girls both screamed with joy and hugged each other.
Announcer: (holds out key) congratulations girls and you both get one for your marvelous team work and performance. Serena and Fiona both took the keys and thanked the announcer.