Chapter 1

Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley walked throughout London. Alice Margatroid, they're professor, had given the students permission to walk around London however they please. Hermione guessed that she snuck a tracker on them, since she still seemed slightly worried about them. 

After turning a corner, they saw a huge library with a cafe beside it. In front of the cafe, three people talking. One seemed very familiar while the other two were strangers. The two strangers were female. One of them has very dark hair with a purple streak while the other is a redhead, but the hair seems more red than orange. A stack of books sat in her hands.

"Percy?" Ron gasped.

He and Ginny ran up to his older brother and hugged him tightly.

"Mum and Dad missed you, you bastard," He said with a muffled voice.

"Come back soon?" Ginny asked.

Percy chuckled, "Aye, although the ministry still needs my help,"

They let go of him while Harry and Hermione joined them.

"Where's Penelope?" Harry asked.

"With her family," Percy replied curtly.

Having forgotten them, the black haired girl cleared her throat.

"Ah, sorry. I present you Patchouli and her assistant Koakuma,"

The so-called Patchouli didn't do anything, while Koakuma grinned.

"What are you doing?" Ron asked.

"Discussing some tips for the ministry, after all, Patchouli here seems very gifted in knowledge,"

Koakuma gasped in mock surprise, "'Gifted?' Ugh, she is knowledge herself!"

Patchouli rolled her eyes at her assistant's antics.

"I see you've met my friend," 

The golden quartet turned around to see Professor Margatroid with a cup of coffee in her hand walking towards them.

"You know her?" Hermione asked.

"Of course, in fact, we're very good friends,"

Patchouli spoke up, "What are you doing here, Alice? I thought you were busy teaching,"

"I thought the students could take a vacation,"

"You do realize it used to be forbidden to take the students outside of the school grounds, right?"

"You said and I quote ' Used to be forbidden',"

"Anyways, I'd better go," Percy waved.

He then walked away, going... somewhere.

"Let's go," Professor Margatroid ushered them.

She then turned around and waved, "See ya, Patchy!"

Harry raised his eyebrows in surprise. Sure, the professor was young, but he didn't expect this side of her! As they walked, Professor Margatroid occasionally pointed out nearby tourist destinations, sipping her coffee. 

"Professor, if you don't mind me asking, who exactly was that women?" Hermione asked.

"Oh her? She was one of my good friends ever since around twenty... ten years? (See explanation below)" She shrugged. "Anyways, she owns the biggest library I've ever seen!"

Harry noted her enthusiast tone as she talked about her friend. This Patchouli lady seems pretty important to her. 

He frowned, recalling something. Patchouli said... bringing students outside of school grounds used to be forbidden. How come?

He brainstormed for awhile, unaware of the light rain. It was until the rain caught onto his glasses that he realized. The professor took out several umbrellas from her bag, giving them one each.

Then, they continued to stride throughout the city in silence, listening to the nostalgic sound of the rain. It brought back many fond memories for Harry, possibly for the others as well. He thought of his first quidditch match, meeting Ron for the first time, the thrill of being to do magic, and many more.

He looked up to see Professor Margatroid with a distant look and a faint smile, as if thinking about deep memories. He then looked up, listening to the pitter patter of the rain. He suddenly felt like crying. Memories, had a good side and a bad side. He thought of the deaths during the war with Voldemort, the deaths of people he witnessed throughout the years. 

He shook his head and felt a hand on his back. He turned to see Ginny give him a comforting smile. He looked forward with determination. 

Those people sacrificed themselves so that he could live, so that he could be enjoying his moment. And he will not allow those deaths to be in vain. The rain began faltering and the clouds parted to reveal a beautiful sunset, meaning night was approaching.

Harry looked forward, seeing the familiar crowd of students in front of then hotel, staring at the sunset, sharing the same expression: longing.