Chapter 5

Hermione was sleeping peacefully in her bed. After the war, she managed to set a charm on Harry, Ron, Ginny and herself. It basically prevented bad dreams and raised their demeanor. It also protected them from getting PTSD.

Anyways, she was sleeping peacefully until she heard a ringing in her ears. 

That ringing was also a spell. She managed to find the spell similar to the Voldemort's taboo, which could be activated when Crookshanks' name was said. It won't be activated if she was nearby and knew who said his name.

She immediately woke up and quickly changed. She had lost Crookshanks for over a month! 

She apparated at an empty street where she saw two girls. Crookshanks seemed unconscious by the arms of the red head.

Hermione narrowed her eyes, I've seen her before! I knew something felt suspicious about those two!

The second girl has blond hair faded into green. She seemed to be helping that older one. Hermione immediately charged forward and her fist met the face of Koakuma.

Surprisingly, she staggered slightly, probably due to high heels. 

She was about retort when Hermione beat her to it.

"What. Have. You. Done. To. HIM!" She yelled.

"I didn't do anything!" Koakuma cried, dodging another fist.

Thanks to her lessons from Professor Margatroid, Hermione charged forward and performed a right hook. Somehow, Koakuma still managed to dodge that.

The younger girl was staring at them hopelessly until she saw Hermione charging forward once again. She didn't hesitate to sneak to the side and stick her leg out to trip the witch.

Hermione took a deep breath and decided to switch to a more diplomatic approach.

"Give him back please," She said.

Koakuma handed the cat to her.

"What happened to him?" Hermione asked softly.

Koakuma shook her head, "We don't know; We found him on the streets like this,"

Hermione turned to face the younger girl, whose name was still unknown.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"This is one of my close friends, Daiyousei," Koakuma smiled as she introduced the fairy.

"You can call me Day," Daiyousei replied.

"Nice to meet you, Day. I believe I need to go back, as it's rather early in the morning," Hermione made her way back towards the hotel, thinking about the two individuals.

She was sure that it won't be the last time she meets them, which was the reason she made haste.

...

Koakuma stared at her retreating back. Daiyousei was doing the same but slightly confused. 

The demon sighed, "Let's go find Cirno, I guess. I doubt she'll be coming on her own,"

I didn't do much of a long chapter, due to the everlasting raining exams. These days are a bit hard for me, but I'll still do my best! :D