13)arrival

No one pov

When the greenete arrive, He being greet by his mom and dad.All of them went to the main living room and sit. Kurogiri went to the kitchen and making some drink. All for one introduce his son properly. Shiggy got a blush in his face while look at the o ther way. Kai went up to the greenete and hug him. Kai flirt with him so the greenete flushed and very red as tomato but got stop by all for one. "Kai pls stop flirting or touch my son" All for one said. "Honey, they just playing around" said mama inko. "Ok love" reply dadforone. Kurogiri bring rheir drinks and they started to drink it. After that they talk about moving out to America so they have a good life without being hunt by heroes.

Skip time

After all the talk, they go to whatever they do.All for one and mama inko went to outside to spend their time together and does prank on all might so he can have all his bad day.

The greenete went to his room and started to pack his clothes. Toga and Twice went to their room and cuddle while watching movie.
Shiggy try to talk to the greenete but getting cut off by dabi flirt with the greenete. Then kai went to greenete and picked up the greenete inbridal style. Kai run away while carry the greenete. Dabi and Shiggy run after them. Kurogiri just watched the chaos happen form the kitchen. "Kai put me down or I will told my dad about this" the greenete said. "okay" kai reply and put the greenete down. They went to the living room and start to talk with each other. (mostly they try to flirt with the greenete) Suddenly kai request greenete to sing. The song that he sing👇

(You can choose your own song)

Meanwhile

All might have a bad day cause he getting chase by dog and getting push into the pond an more. (all for one did that while his wife watch him do that)

Class 1 a just spend their time together and think about how to apologize to the greenete. Most of  them feel guilt and gloomy cause their sunshine no longer talk and smile to them.