5

Daya

"Jesus she got 3 bitches outside my house!" I yell into the phone as Mani kicks at my door and her friends jump on my car.

"Bro what alright, hold on." He hangs up.

"Mommy what's going on?" Joseline asks looking out the window.

Mani sees joseline looking and finally heads back to her car before taking her car and driving it into mine.

Jesus calls back.

"Ya be on the way over here. I got sum for her ass wanna do that shit infront of my daughter for no reason."

"Okay." I tie my hair up before finding my sneakers.

Angel

Eric sits in front of me like everythings cool like he didn't disobey my orders. I decide ima see how long he keeps it up.

"Have you talked to rose?" I ask him passing him the blunt.

"No sir, I wish." He frowns.

"Is that right?" I nod my head.

"Good." He passes the blunt back, I can see in his eyes that he's trying to read my thoughts. Something I taught him over the years.

I stare at him, he stares back. Then we both laugh.

"My son from the slums. Did you hear about Aj?" I ask pausing the blunt back.

"What about him?" He hits the blunt easing a eyebrow.

"He's my right hand." I smirk.

"Oh- wow that's big. You think he's ready for that?" Eric asks looking confused.

"He was my first born, of course he is."

"Well I'll make sure to congratulate him when I see him."

Eric

As angel passes the blunt back a knock followed by Rose's loud mouth enters the room.

"Father whom I will never forgive." She says as Cartier enters behind her.

"Grandaddy!" He shouts jumping on Angel.

"You." Rose says pretending to still hate me.

"Oh so you can see him but I can't?" Rose questions her father.

"Eric, hello?!" She nudges me but I stay put.

"Pathetic, you know daddy I almost hate you as much as I hate him." She takes Cartier from Angel.

Cartier does that kid thing where you find something and focus your attention on it.

He finds me.

"Hey dude we have the same shoes!" He says pointing at my shoes.

"I know because I bought you those for your birthday this year son." I think to myself.

Angel nods. "We do huh that's pretty cool kid." I fist bump him.

"I wonder why?" Rose mumbles.

"What do you need oldest daughter I love and wanted to protect." He says gritting his teeth.

"I need you to watch Cartier for the day, mom is out with the 20 kids you guys keep having and rosezella is still torturing Blake. I just got off the phone with her she had him sucking her toes. You know those things are scary with all the weight she's gaining."

"I'm busy Rose." He says sighing.

"DADDY!" She shouts.

"ROSE I SAI-" I cut him off.