11

Rosezella

"Ugh why is one of us always pregnant!" Rose says as I down another margarita.

"Hahaha, we'll be glad Your not getting married tomorrow." I say sarcastically.

"Hey sis Blake loves you, how far do you plan on taking things with skeeze anyway?" She shrugs.

"I mean once I'm able to fuck again, best believe I'm giving him this pussy." I laugh.

"Just be careful... things can get ugly. What did dad say to you." She asks.

"Well he told me to tread lightly, whatever that means." I shrug.

"Oouuu baby, wait this is the shop right here!" Rose says leading me into the shop she got her wedding dress preordered from.

"Rose how good to see you baby! You must be Rosezella!" Some gay guy says hugging us both.

"Hi yes nice to meet you..."

"Ramone." He says.

I smile.

"So your sister already picked you out a few things to try on." He says leading me to the changing room.

"Oh did she now?" I raise a eyebrow and she smiles.

6 dresses later... "that's the one." They say in unison.

Angel

"GoodMorning honey." Brianna says kissing my cheek as I steal some bacon off her plate.

"GoodMorning beautiful." I sit grabbing my plate.

"Daddy! Izzy is waiting in your office for you!" Roselina says chewing her pancake.

"Eat before you speak young lady." Brianna says.

"Okay mama." She smiles.

"So dad did you think about what we talked about?" Da Don asks.

"Yes son... me and your mother agreed you can go. But we have requirements you must follow. But you can call your coach and let him know you'll be leaving on the same flight as him after Rosezella and Blake's wedding tomorrow." I sigh.

"Seriously ! Yes! Thank you dad!" He jumps up out of his seat.

"Sit eat your food!" Brianna says.

"Okay Moma." He smiles.

I finish my plate before heading to my office.

"GoodMorning sir." Isreal says as I sit across from
Him. He has my wood rolled already like I asked.

"Thank you son." I smirk handing him a lighter.

He fires the wood up as we discuss business.

"So do you think your ready?" I ask.

"I was born ready sir." He smirks.

"No man is born to kill, but you my son you are ready. You'll be coming with me and Aj today. A very powerful man owes me a lot of money. But what he doesn't know is I don't want the money anymore. I want his life. And your gonna take it." I smirk.

Jesus

Me, Blake, Eric, And Aj are out for breakfast planning the bachelor party tonight. 

"I got the hoes coming." Aj says.

"I got the food." Eric says.

"I got the drugs." I say.

"I got the ring." Blake says.

"Ajhhhhhhhh." The guys mock.
"Hey hey hey, ya your sister said we better not have to much fun yall got newborns on the way n i just had one." Blake says.