12

Blake

"Man you better eat up, Rosezella gone get lazy as hell once y'all married, she ain't cooking shit!" Aj says as everyone chuckles.

"Shit she better or we getting divorced." I chuckle as a knock sounds at the door.

"Ouuuuu." Everyone teases as Aj goes to open the door.

"So I heard someone was getting married?" The girl from Breakfast says as she walks in with some homegirls.

Jesus makes his way over to her while her friends come and straddle me on the couch.

"Shit." I say aloud.

Aj and Drego grab one each and start getting dances as we start throwing money.

Rose

"Go Rose, Go Rosez, Go Rose, Go Rosez!" All the girls shout as me and Rosezella dance on eachother

Me and Rosezella laugh as we get off the floor.

"So ladiessss, I have a surprise...!" Chanel shouts as she opens my foyer door to a bunch of dancers coming out.

"Ouuu you cute..." Rosezella says grabbing one of the dancers ass. The dancer turns around and starts making out with her.

"Oh shit!" I shout as I fall back onto the couch laughing.

"Daya loosen up girl we all family over here, don't be scared I don't tell my twin everything." I wink at her.

She smiles at me. "Thanks rose."

I call a dancer over whispering in her ear. "Take my sister next to me in the room and give her some head." I slip her $100 then she grabs Daya hand leading her to the guest room.

Chanel and Rosezella raise a eyebrow and I hold my finger to my lip. "Shhhh." I giggle.

They laugh before Rosezella goes in the kitchen making both of us a plate.

"What do ya think the guys are up to?" Chanel asks.

"Who cares?!" We all shout.

Roseé

Me and Izzy are at Rosezellas, watching tv.
"Do you wanna go to the party babe?" He asks.

"No I'm good here with you." I smile.

"Oh.." He says looking at his phone then closes it.

"Why do you?" I ask.

"I mean I'm good here, it's just your brothers keep texting me..." he sighs.

"Oh.. okay babe well how about you drop me off at Rose and you head over to Ajs." I kiss his cheek.

"Okay and we meet back here tonite?" He raises a eyebrow.

"Yes babe." I laugh.

"Okay, quickie first?" He smirks.

I giggle. "Your on top."