10

Roseé and Isreal ^
Roseé

"And did you see how Chanel came outta no where and start beating that bitch up?!" Rose laughs with Angel and Chanel.

Angel shakes his head and then everyone's attentions turns to me.

"Can I have a sleepover with the gang tonite?" I ask Rosezella.

"I don't care." Rosezella says smiling at her phone.

Blake looks over her shoulder and she snarls before getting up and walking out the door.

"What's gotten Into her?" Jesus laughs as he, mani, and daya head out behind her.

"Too god damn much." Aj replies.

"So Roseé, what games do you have planned for the sleepover?" Alana asks me.

^Britt16^Sam17^Diamond15^Roseé15^Alana16

"Games?? Girl you must not know who Roseé is." Diamond says before I could.

"And who is Roseé?" Dad asks as he enters with Izzy.

"Oh just the bestfriend and daughter ever sir!" Diamond says smiling at dad.

"Mhm." He grits his teeth. "Well ladies you enjoy your night, that little stunt you all pulled today will not be something we make a habit of, I do however appreciate you all sticking beside my crazy daughter. I will be taking Isreal with me so don't wait up for him." Dad says before motioning Izzy to follow him.

Izzy gives me a peck before he follows dad out.

"What the fuck?" I say aloud.

Mom, blake, and Aj look over at me.

"Sorry!" I say before heading up to the guest room followed by the girls.

Rose

"Cmon babe, we gotta get Cartier from school." I tell Eric.

He daps up the rest of my family before following me out the door. I let Eric drive because I'm cramping.

"So what do you think is going on with your sister?" He asks as we head out.

"She's def cheating." I laugh.

"Foreal?" Eric raises a eyebrow.

"Ya she has to get her get back I mean what does Blake expect? She held him down all these years and he does that to her? While she's pregnant?!" I say feeling my blood boiling.

"Woah, calm down Moma." Eric laughs rubbing my thigh.

"I'm calm it's just, you know don't do that to me, okay? Always be honest with me Eric." I relax into his touch.

He swallows. "I would never baby."

"Ya you better not." I whisper.

"Huh?"