- Back to School (pt.1)-

Hey guys, been a while LOL; betcha didn't think I'd ever be back. I didn't either. So here ya go, take it or leave it, and don't be shy, leave hate comments:))

***

*1 week later*

Peters POV

Well, here I am.

Peter stares at the bustling hallway full of familiar faces.

"Peter!!!"

His head jerks to the familiar voices yelling his name down the hallway. He can see MJ and Ned quickly make their way towards him.

"Where have you be-"

"We've been worried si-"

"Why didn't you pick up your phon-"

Peter's head was spinning. "guys guys please stop"

MJ and Ned both stop at that, looking at his face as if seeing something that worried both of them. Peter hurried up and smiled.

"Sorry, I uh was just on a mission for Mr. Stark, I guess my uh my phone got lost during it haha"

They stared at him for a moment too long, but he guessed that they probably chose to respect his privacy.

Good. I can't have them worrying about me.

MJ was the one to break the silence.

"Dude, you missed like 3 major tests."

Fu*k. Of fu*king course. I get tortured, and to top it off I get a sh*t load of school work dumped on me. This is what's wrong with today's education system, all of these adults expect so godda*n much from fu*king kids, and then they prioritize test-taking abilities over students actually making a fu*king effort and expec-

"helloooo earth to Peter"

Peter gets startled by the voice of Ned.

"Dude, are you okay"

"Haha yeah, I am so sorry, uh-"

*bell rings*

"Oh look the bell rang so I uh I gotta go to first period see you guys later!"

Peter dashes off in the direction of his first period that he doesn't share with either of them, heart thumping fast and blood pumping throughout his body, but unfortunately he bumps into the one and only Flash.

"Ayo watch where you're goin- oh why don't ya look at that, Peter Parker. Finally decided to grace our school with your oh so godly presence once again?"

Peter starts to walk away... but stops.

"Ya know what Eugene, yes I did, and at least my presence is actually deserved here, unlike some people who just use their daddy's money to sneak their way in here. So if I were you I would shut the fu*k up and be happy with being able to spend my mommy and daddy's money. And if you even start to make a fu*king orphan joke you godam* d*ckwad, I'm gonna shove my fu*king foot so far down your fu*king throat, you're gonna be picking teeth out of your a*s for the next 3 to 5 business days."

Silence ensued.

Peter walks to class.

****

Sorry about the short chapter I pinky promise and cross my heart and hope to die that I'll actually write a back to school chapter that develops the plot soon. This was just a uh personal indulgence that was taken by the encouragement of some colleagues of mine. I hope u didn't think I died. LOL.

thank you for reading <3
see u next time lol

update: if u could please vote it would be greatly appreciated. please and thank you.