*•Healing•* (not edited)

Sooo here's another chapter! I'm also sorry if there's any grammar mistakes I don't really go over what I write 😂
Anywaysss I hope you like this chapter! This is gonna help progress the story, and umm imma try and make this chapter long so yeah :)) sooo hope y'all like it !!
Also remember :
!!! ITALICS = THOUGHTS !!!
(Most of the time)
ALSO I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long 😞 my family's going through a lot right now..
ANYWAYS EVERYBODY STAY SAFE AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING aka STAY HOME!!!!!!

Peters POV

He stared at the ceiling thinking about how the strange guy was able to do all those magic sparkly things.

I mean Christine did say he was a wizard..
What am I saying that's not even close to the weirdest thing I've seen, I mean come on I have spider DNA.

Peter chuckled at that. Sighing he decides he should probably sit up.
He looked down at his arms, most of his cuts were almost healed, but he could tell they would scar.
Well it's a good thing my spider suit will cover them up.
Peter paused, having thought of something.

Am I still gonna be Spider-Man? I-I mean.. should I? Do I still deserve to be? I could've even save myself.. or May.. maybe I should jus—

Suddenly the door opened and there stood the weird wizard guy.
"Hey Peter, uh its Peter right? Um anyways, me and Christine have decided it's best if you came stayed with me at my place since you said there's no where else for you to stay.. if that's ok with you"

Peter stared at him, dumbfounded.
"U-um sure."

The wizard guy smiled gratefully.
"Ok great, um then after your done packing we can go."
Peter opened his mouth to say hi when he realized something.
"P-pack? I d-don't really have anything s-so.."

The wizard looked at him, opening and closing his mouth, not knowing what to say.
"Oh.. it's ok we can just leave now I guess"

"O-ok"

T I M E    S K I P 😎
*2 weeks later*

"Peter! Dinners ready!!"

Peter looked up from the book he was holding,
(it's one of the Percy Jackson books just so u know cuz I love that series).

"Ok I'll be right there!"

Peter took the book marker off of his nightstand to put in his book to save his page. ( because if u doggy ear a page in a book... I don't even know.. your a monster)

He got up from his bed and left his room to go to the dining room table to eat.
Since he had gotten there, he and Strange had gotten quite close, almost seeing him as a father or uncle kind of figure. The same went for Christina, she had came over almost every day, almost filling the role that Aunt May used to play. Peter was slowly opening up to them, even using his spidey powers around them.

He walked into the dining room to be surprised see that Christina was there setting up the table.
"Christina?! I thought you couldn't come over 'cause of work?"

Christina walked over to him to give him a nice hug.
"Hey there Pete, oh and I finished everything early so they let me have the rest of the day off"

"Aw that's cool, what's for dinner?"

"Uh I don't really know, haha you'd have to ask Stephan."

From the kitchen Stephan yelled,

"We're having spaghetti!"

(Also I know he could probably just conjure some food up with his magic buttttt I feel like it'd be cool if he actually cooked dinner for Peter sooo)

30 minute time skip😎

"Man that was some good food, thanks strange!"

Strange smiled softly at the bright face of Peter Parker, the last two weeks since the kid has stayed here had been.. nice. The kid had brought some fun into the stale atmosphere.
Strange frowned remembering he had to talk to Peter about some stuff.

"Hey Pete.. um I know it's only been 2 weeks but I've gotta ask you some questions. It's ok if you don't feel comfortable answering them."

Peter blinked a few times,
"U-uh yeah it's fine."

Strange wanted to start off with just a few simple questions before he got into the uncomfortable ones.

"Okay so your 15 right? That means your still in school. What school did you go to?"

"Oh I go to Midtown School of Science and Technology."

"That's a tough school to get into, you must be pretty smart."

"H-huh? Oh yeah, i-i guess I'm ok haha.."
( I know this is irrelevant but in this story I'd like to think Peter is like REALLY smart. Cuz I mean come on, he made his own spider webs and stuff, soo yeah😂)

"Ok um next question, do you have any friends at your school?"

"Oh yeah, I have 2 best friends! They're names are Ned and MJ. Me and Ned have been friends since forever and well I met MJ just this year, but we're already really close friends"

"Oh that's nice, ok so.. when do you want to start going back to school?"

"Uh.."
Peter paused to think about it.

"Don't worry! I'm not trying to force you to go back like right away, I just wanted to know what you wanted to do, cuz eventually you are gonna have to go back to school"

Peter stopped to think about it.
I mean he's right, I will have to go back to school.... I might as well go and get it over with.

"U-uh yeah I mean, I can start later this week, if that's alright with you guys?.."

Strange smiled in relief.
"Oh ok yeah."

Ok so I know I said I was gonna make this chapter long BUT hear me out. IM SORRY
I hope you guys haven't given up on this story cuz I'm still planning on updating every once in a while. I SWEAR I'll try to write a new chapter by the end of next week :)) and hopefullyyyyy tony will make an appearance.
Anyways!! Yeah see u next chapter !

-lily:)