~The Kidnapping~

Hi! I'm sorry if this chapter is kind of short😂

!!!!But still WARNING ⚠️ there will be suicidal themes in here such as cuts and
suicidal thought!!!

Anyways don't forget that italics are thoughts and.. well.. that's it. Hope ya like this chapter

Peters POV

Peter rushes out of the Avenger Tower, not wanting to be there for too long. He was scared they would find out about May and then pity him.

They wouldn't care anyways, I'm a nobody.

Peter didn't have a car, so he had to take the subway back to the apartment. He sat next to a nice lady who was on her phone.
He listened to the thrum of the train moving, his gaze moving to his arms.
He pulled down his sleeves to check the bandages and sees that blood leaked through.
He gets off of the subway and starts his short walk home.
He decides to stop at the gas station near his apartment to pick up some bandages and change them in the bathroom.
He didn't want the mess in his apartment.

**time skip to after he bought the bandages; he's in the gas stations bathroom right now**

He locked the door to make sure nobody walks in, and makes his way to the sink.
He rolls up his sleeves and slowly unwraps the bandages.

**warning might be a little graphic**

Peters looks at all the cuts on both of his arms in disgust and pride.
Cuts littered on every surface of skin, and most of them were already healed and some were already scars.
There were even some cuts that went vertically on his arms.
Peter watched as blood slowly dribbled out of some of the newer cuts.
Usually his healing would heal them in a few hours but due to him being malnourished, it now took a at least a full day for them to be healed.
And even then it would always leave a long white raised bump, that would forever stay there.

He quickly washed off all the blood and wrap his arms with the newly bought bandages.
But his shaking hands didn't go unnoticed.
He rushed to clean everything up and leave the gas station.
He set off on his walk back to the apartment, while breathing in the cool night air.
Peter gazed up into the night sky, letting himself pretend that everything was ok, as he felt a tear make its way down his cheek.

Maybe.. just maybe.. everything can be ok again.

Peter sighed.

Who am I kidding, nothing's gonna ever the the same..

Peter hastily wiped the tear off of his face, and looked forward to see that the apartment was in view.

Suddenly Peters head shot up, his spider sense blaring loudly in his head.

He went to turn his head around but felt a prick in his neck and then slowly blackness leaked into his vision.
Before he fell unconscious, he had one thought going through his head-

Help.. m-me..

Tony POV

The minute Nat says something, the whole table erupts into chaos.

"He looked terrible-"

"Did you see the bad underneath his eyes??"

"How did he get hurt on patrol??"

"He looked so lifeless!"

"Did something happen??"

Finally Tony had enough.

"GUYS!"

The table went silent.
Tony could feel all the eyes burning into him.
Nat decides to speak up;
"Do you know what's wrong with Peter?"

Tony looks down at his plate of half eaten food.
He felt horrible and guilty.

"No.. no I don't."

Steve reaches over to put his hand on Tony's shoulder, to try and comfort his husband.
"It's ok Tony."
...
Clint looks at them both.
"Well.. what do we do? Should we do anything?"

Tony looks over at Steve and they have a silent conversation.
He looks at the team with sad eyes.

"I-I... I don't know."

He's never felt so helpless before. It's not really a feeling he knows very well, being a billionaire superhero..
But when it came to the kid..

He doesn't know what to do.

He looks up when he hears Rhodeys voice.
"Maybe it's school work, I mean spider man was gone for a few weeks.. maybe he was studying for exams or something?.."

Sam hurries and agrees with him.
"Yeah, he's probably fine.."

Tony takes a deep breath in and out.
"Y-Yeah, I g-guess we should give him so space.. he is a teenager.. and we can't really expect him so be Spider-Man all the time, he has to take breaks.. right?"
At this point, Tony is trying to convince himself.

He hears everyone around the table agree.

To reassure himself even more, Tony makes one last comment about the topic.

"He'll be fine"

...

I hope.

Sooo like I said, this chapter was kinda short, because I rushed 😂 also there might be a some ( a lot) of misspelled words cuz I didn't edit, but please feel free to comment on what you think, I'll probably post the next chapter in a few days.. if not I'm sorry😂
Anyways the next chapter might be a little gory I'm just sayin,, soo yeah.. be ready ;)