The First Thought

(Also italics are his thoughts! Ex : hello there)

Spider-Man's heart stopped as he watched as the woman named May Parker collapsed to the floor of the gas station. It seemed as it was in slow motion.

"No!", a pained scream tore itself from spider-mans lips.
He rushed and caught her, before her head could hit the ground. He reached behind his head, and removed his mask.
"Aunt may..." he could feel tears running down his face. He tried to stop the bleeding from the bullet wound. The robber already ran away, in fear of what he did.

"Peter, I knew it was you.."

"H-how?"

"You can't hide anything from your aunt, Peter",

She had a small smile on her face. Peter chuckled, but soon it turned into sobs.

"D-dont worry aunt may, I've already c-called the a-ambulance, y-your gonna be f-fine".

His breathing was uneven as he was chastising himself for not stopping the robber right away..

"Stupid, stupid.. w-why didn't I.. I c-could've.. why.."

May reached out her hand and set it on top of his skating one.

"Peter, it's fine. We both know they won't make it in time.. I wanna see Ben again. Let me go."

"No! Never! I c-can't lose you to May.."

She softly smiled at him.
"It's gonna be fine Peter, I'll always be with you.. in here" she lays her hand on top of his heart.

"N-no I c-can't-"

"Peter Benjamin Parker, listen to me. It's gonna be ok, j-just remember.. with great power comes great responsibility. I love you peter"

And with that May Parker took her last breath.

"I l-love you t-too M-May", Peter sobbed out.
He sat there for 5 minutes, holding his aunts dead body.

Slowly he reached over and slipped his mask back on. He shot his web to the corner of the room and pulled the camera into his hand. He removed the chip and left the camera on the counter.

Soon the ambulance and police arrived, and Peter explained what happened; obviously leaving out the part that May was his aunt and everything. It was a good thing that the gas stations store clerk ran away the first moment he had the chance.
Spider-Man slowly left the gas station after talking to the police.
He swung from building to building, not really paying any attention to where he was going.

Soon enough he landed in front of his and Mays apartment.

He swung into his bedroom and stood in the middle of his room, letting his eyes wander around.
His bed was a mess because he forgot to make it that morning.
His school books were all in a pile on his desk and he forgot to turn off his lamp.
He saw a shirt on the floor and bent to pick it up.
He felt a tear slowly run down his face as he realized that the shirt was a Christmas present from May.

It said a cringy science joke, that he and May laughed at for a straight 20 minutes :
Why can't you trust atoms ?
Because they make up everything

He chuckled even as another tear found its way down his face.
He then looks at his night stand. It had a clock that said 3:36pm. And next to it had a picture of him, May and his uncle Ben
When he saw it he collapsed onto his knees, sobbing out loud.
He found his way to his bed, and continued to cry.
He lost his dad.
He lost his mom.
He lost his uncle Ben.
He had a building dropped on top of him.
And now he lost his aunt May.
...
Why am I still alive ? Maybe it's my fault there dead. I can't do anything right.

Little did Peter know, that wasn't the last of those kind of thoughts, not for a long shot.

**sooo how did I do ? It's my first chapter so don't judge please !! If u have any other ideas plz tell me ! Please comment ideas and feedback!! I would appreciate it a lot !! Thank you !
-lily:)