fishing up a old friendship(bedrock bros)

ello, this idea was made a skit me and my sibling did lol, also take this shit while i make more shit for you guys UwU /J, BTW this takes place in the exile, characters may be OOC
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
tommy's unconscious body floats around in the water. a hook caught his shirt. pulling him on the boat, he woke, and began coughing up the water from his lungs, looking over to who had found him. now out of all people, it could have been dream, ranboo, anyone, but the last person who came to his mind, was his older brother, technoblade. "the fuck?" he muttered, "well i caught you. therefor i get to keep you, after all, finders keepers." techno boasted. tommy let out a squeak of confusion, "what, no logstedshire is my home" he argued. techno only shook his head, "nope, not anymore, your home is the arctic empire now, runt" techno drawled. tommy was about to disagree but then techno picked him up, bridal style, and trust tommy when he says he wanted objet, but for one, he was tried man he woke up drowning, again. and two, it is pretty comfy and warm, oh prime he hasn't been comfy or warm in so long. it felt nice. "PHIL I GOT A TOMMY" techno shouted, in the cabin. tommy didn't flinch, no he didn't shut up- "YOU WHAT MATE?!" phil asked, climbing the ladder down to the level floor, "i got a tommy" techno repeated, lifting tommy up more. tommy's response was to cling to his older brother, trying to savor all of the positive touch he was getting, probably wont get anymore, any time soon anyway. cuz they're just gonna give him back dream, though to his surprise, they didn't, and he stayed with them, with philz's, with ranboo(who moved in next door),with techno and all was happy.