#3 lost HER

~NEXT MORNING~
Mrs choi : students please take your seats ,,we will be get going in 5 mins!!

Then all the students took thier seats and y/n seated with Jennie.!!

~skip in the middle of forest~

Mrs choi : so students!! I'm gonna make pairs of you so form in two lines please!!

All the students formed in two lines and Mrs choi started pairing up..!!

Mrs choi : chanyeol with Lisa..jisoo with kai...........and then y/n with Jennie..!!

Y/ n and Jennie jumped hugging eachother...
Then all the students settled up with thier tents...it's already noon ...they had thier lunch and got ready for the project..!!

Mrs choi : so.....now there are 20 pairs right!??10 pairs will go for in search of food and other 10 for woods!! Is it clear students.!!(she shouted loud so that all the students can hear her)

The she chooses the 10 pairs ...y/n and Jennie were in the pair of searching woods!!

Y/n : yah!!this forest is very massive!!😣

Jennie : just hold on gurl,we r here for the project not to complaint against the forest!!

Then after sometime they all (10 pairs) got seperated in search of woods....but suddenly y/n was shivering coz it's already 5:00 at evening..!!THEN SUDDENLY Y/N SLIPED OUT WHICH MADE Y/N AND JENNIE LOSE EACHOTHER...!!Jennie was safe but y/n fell down from the high...she got injured with some scratches..!!

Y/n : JENNIE!!!CAN YOU HEAR ME???ARE YOU OKAY THERE??....( she shouted)
While steadying herself and she got no response from Jennie..!!

~MEANWHILE~
Jennie : Y/N AHH!!!!!ARE YOU THERE!!??YAAHH DON'T SCARE ME!!(she said worried)
but she got attention from other pair and they started searching for y/n....but it was late....it was getting dark..so they returned to thier tents .... although Jennie was worried about y/n..!!

~Y/N POV~

I was shivering to death while sitting under a big tree...it was all dark....and I was feeling dizzy coz of my empty stomach..!!
Then again I started walking shouting..IS SOMEONE HERE,I AM LOST,PLEASE--....

Then again she fell down and she closed her eyes but she was feeling weird coz she was still falling..she opened her eyes slowly and got an shock....!