4#she!??

~Y/n pov~
I just closed my eyes in fear but I slowly opened my eyes feeling weird...then I saw I was falling down from high from an purple portal...the sky was all red...and the clouds were black....then I slowly landed on red ground.....I saw black trees around I was confused...!!

~MEANWHILE~
??his majesty!! A human entered into hell from earth!!

??just get that human here rn!!(command)

??As you wish your majesty!!

                           ~A/N POV~
when she fell down she accidentally entered an portal which goes to hell..!! unfortunately the emperor (Suga) informed his majesty ( the devil king of hell)about it....
"KIM TAEHYUNGH" the devil 😈 of hell..!!
And his emperors (jungkook,Suga,hoseok,jimin)

Then the four emperors started to search for y/n....
                          ~ END A/N POV~

                              ~Y/N POV~
i was hounted by the look of this place..and started walking to find a way to get out of here..!!then suddenly I heared some footsteps of horses with four males riding them...they were coming towrads me ...I got scared by thier looks...and started running but they started chasing me...("why the hell they are chasing me....why do they wanna catch me " )y/n got more scared and started running as fast as she can....but she was weak ..she was just running for her life ...she was running where her legs took her...!!
(She was a athelete😏 )

The emperor's got tired of chasing her for a long time!!

Suga : waahh!! How can she run this fast??(he asked while riding horse)

Jungkook : Nae !!she is so fast

Hoseok : should we call our majesty???

Jimin : No time to think ....just go get our majesty!!!

Then hoseok turn back and went to devil's palace.!!

TAEHYUNGH : WTF ....!where is the human..??(asked angrily)

Hoseok : h-his majesty!! She is so fast ...we failed to catch her ..!! Please come with me..only you can catch her..!!!(he said while looking down)

TAEHYUNGH : she.???? Is she a girl??(asked confused)

Hoseok : yes his majesty!!

TAEHYUNGH : And you are telling me that you'll failed to catch a girl!!!!!shame on four of you.!!!!(he shouted while getting down from his throne)

Then taehyung and hoseok went to that place and it was gonna rain in the hell ...they saw the other emperors are standing blankly!!

TAEHYUNGH : where is she??(asked very angrily)

Emperors : w-we are sorry his majesty..!!we don't know where is she!!

TAEHYUNGH : WTF..!! you fuck**g emperors don't even used to be called as emperors..!!JUST GO AWAY FROM HERE NOW!!!(he shouted)

Emperors nodded then went back to palace

Then taehyung heared sobbing coming from a big tree....!!

TAEHYUNGH : here you're!!( Smirked)
SO HERE YOU'RE FUNK**G HUMAN GIRL!!

(He shouted)As y/n can hear his voice clearly ....then y/n came out from behind the tree and stood straight to taehyung!!

TAEHYUNGH : HOW DARE YOU ENTER IN THE HELL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!???

Y/N was shocked by the word "HELL" .....she just gulped by looking his red eyes!!

TAEHYUNGH : so......what the heck are you doing here !!...??

He said while standing inches away from y/n ...then he shook his right hand which got an magical sword with red glow..!!

Y/N GOT MORE SCARED..!!

Y/N : w-what are you d-doing??(she asked while breathing heavily)

TAEHYUNGH : what do u think looking at my sword..!!??
As he raised his hand and about to attack on y/n .....but he flinched and blushed..!!

                            ~Y/N POV~
As he raised his hand I was scared..but then I heard a strong thunderbolt that sound which I fear the most!!I just got more scared and without hesitating I hugged that person infront of me!!!(she doesn't know the identity of taehyung)

                    ~TAEHYUNG'S POV~
WTH..!!!is she doing!!! And about my sword it has disappeared..!! W-WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING??!!(tae asked y/n)

                            ~y/n pov~
I was feeling safe when I hugged him...but his voice got me to reality and pulled my self away from him and said

Y/n : I-i am s-sorry!!
I was just scared ...I hate thun--....

She was about to speak further but she heared another strong thunderbolt and here ...she again hugged taehyung again with tears in her eyes..!!

TAEHYUNGH : yahh!!
your just scared of this small thunder
then why the heck your in hell!???
( He asked hugging her back)

But he got no response so he looked at y/n who was fainted already..*he signed*....he took her in bridal style and walked towards his horse then he seated making y/n sit on his lap and made her hug him....and started riding horse towards his palace!!