fu#9 love !!

Then u two pulled out and u stood up

Y/n : okay~~ let's go back home~~

TAEHYUNGH : * cute * let's go..wait..u look pale are u really okay..pls be honest!!

Y/n : yeah I'm we'll see ( you jump and spin)

TAEHYUNGH : hmm

Then u two hope on his horse same as u seated in front of tae but he was holding u with one hand around your waist and another on the horsebelt riding it...then they arrive at palace and welcomed by the members

Jin : (bow) welcome back his majesty !!aww u came !?? ( He came and hugged you)

Namjoon : princess!! (U broke the hug and look at him...tae was also there standing silently beside you)

Y/n : nae joonie oppa!!

Namjoon : why do u look pale!! What happened???(he approached u)

Y/n : umm... nothing just tired😊

TAEHYUNGH :* sign * she was pulled by the power of portal!!

Jimin & jungkook : whattt!???? Y/n are u really okay .....!!

jungkook : why do u have to be so clumsy??
I'm sure his majesty would have already warned u didn't he??

Y/n : hehe yeah he did..!😅

Hoseok : okay then let's go and u take rest ....
Go to sleep...let's go ~~~(he took u with him...all went with him accept jin)

TAEHYUNGH : GUYS!! we need to talk!!

Jin : o-oh....okay I'll bring them all to the work place🙂

TAEHYUNGH : hmm (tae went to his work place)

~y/n's room~

Jin enters...

Jin : guys~~~taetae wanna talk to us...let's go!! He's waiting!!

Yoongi : huh...he wanna talk...TO US ..is something wrong Namjoon??

Namjoon : nope... everything has done perfectly at our mission....also nothing bad has happened!!

Jin : guys...I told he's waiting...let's GO!!

HOSEOK : OKay Y/N we'll get going now....take rest okay ...!!

Yoongi : just sleep Princess (he kissed your forehead)

Then all left and u slowly drifted to sleep

~tae's working room~

Knock~knock~

TAEHYUNGH : come in!!

All bow and went in and seated on the sofa opposite to taehyung's chair

Namjoon : so.....what is it his majesty??

TAEHYUNGH : hyung...just stop with that...I don't want you'll to be too formal with me...let's just be brothers....I can't take this nor her!!

Jimin : her!?? U mean y/n !!

Kookie : what did she said to you...why are u behaving kinda different now....ur changing taetae!!

TAEHYUNGH : I'm I !? And it's only because of her...I'm changing for her....I don't know what's wrong with me....I'm just doing what she wants me to do...I can't understand this feel!! And she said that she feels uneasy when u guys call me MAJESTY...same goes to me...I don't like the way u take me....I want you'll to take me as your brother not as a king!!

Namjoon : ohh.....listen taetae...we already take u as our brother ...we never seperated u...we just gave u some space and respect!!

TAEHYUNGH : and I don't need that...I just want your love guys!!