#10 hug!!

~MEANWHILE~

you went to your room and jumped on your bed... something was wrong with you...you hated the way she kissed tae...the way she cling onto him just in minutes of arrival...you were really confuse about this feel!!

~y/n's pov~
I-im I in love with tae......😳... I'm I......how can this be....he already have someone 😔...let me just shrug it off ......

-AFTER SOME TIME-

Y/N : ARGH!!!!! what is wrong with me.....why I'm I thinking about tae....why only him!!!?
Aish I can't even sleep.....what to do...!??
Let me try again..!!

Then you drifted to sleep...after so much of struggle about taehyung

~~Next morning~~

You woke up...and sat straight with eyes wide open.... recalling ABOUT night🙄

Y/n : whatever....just let me try to go back home as soon as possible....I don't think my feelings are gonna quit if I see tae daily!!
Let me just ignore him...I don't have any other way!!* Sign *

You went to do your morning routine and wore this ⬇️⬇️

Then u went out of your room making way to dining room but u stopped

Then u went out of your room making way to dining room but u stopped...(her besides rooms door opens and...)

~~I'm sorry for yesterday...I thought you were a maid here!!
By the way I'm Cindy.... taetae's beloved and one and only cousin...and your??

Y/n : y/n....kang y/n.....it's okay...I didn't mind u yesterday...well I'm nobody to him...I just accidentally came here!!

Cindy : oh I see....are u going for Breakfast?? Let's go together ☺️!!

Y/n : yeah!!😊 (Why is she so polite with me... she's really beautiful too...I think God showed me tae's future wife...let me not put my leg inbetween 😔)

Then u two went in dining room only to see everyone's shocked face!!

Jin : c-cindy??? How come your here?? And with y/n???

Cindy : hey guys...I missed u all...yeah I came here yesterday night....yep y/n is my friend now😊....and wait a min....why are u all sitting together for Breakfast?? Weren't you'll used to eat after the king...I mean tae tae???(she let goes your hand and sits beside taehyung)

Y/n : oh well...they are brothers...not the servents who serves the king!!(u sat next to kookie)...and morning everyone 😊

Cindy : oh..I see...it's good...I like the way it is now 😊

TAEHYUNGH : no more talks just finish your Breakfast all of you(all went silent and started eating)

~y/n's pov~

You stole some glances to tae and Cindy ...she was clinging to him... although he was kinda ignoring her...idk what's the problem between them...also jin was shocked to see her!!🤔... something is fishy!!