Everthing was fine

DEO:
Supergirl walked into the DEO with so much joy in her heart. Today was her and Lena's 3 year anniversary. She had a whole day planned out. First she would take Lena to the fortress of solitude for a fancy diner with wine just for Her Lena. Then she would fly them off to Ireland Lenas home town to look at the stars above. And last but not least Kara would set up a projector for them to watch there favorite Disney movie together. Tarzan.

Kara loved it because she felt like she related to Tarzan the most with losing there parents and having a new family that took good care of them. Lena liked it because of Jane and how she thought she was badass. And because she was a ethnologist who travels to Africa to study gorillas and isn't some princess. But right when the characters start singing "You'll be in my heart" starts Kara will pop the question. She's going to ask Lena Kieran Luthor to be her wife.

"Hey lover girl get your head out of the clouds. Like literally your floating towards the ceiling." Said Alex.

"Oh frick. My bad Alex I'm just so exited for tonight! Big day. Oh I really really hope she says yes. I mean I just love her so much Alex I don't know what I would do without her."

"I know I know that's how I was with Kelly when I asked her to marry me. But Kara I see how Lena looks at you. She's going to say yes."

"You really think so?" Said Kara in a unsure tone.

" Yes Kar now go get ready me and John got the supergirl duties covered and Nia and brainy just texted me and told me to tell you "good luck either a smile emoji" weird."

"Can't believe those two got hitched before me. How's there honeymoon going?"

"Nia said brainy loves swimming with the dolphins the most so I'd say pretty good considering the fact that brainy HATES swimming."

"Hmm True well I'll be on my way not bye"
Kara was ready.

At Lenas Apartment:
"Hello? Lena? You were supposed to show up at my apartment a hour ago for our date? Lena it's our anniversary did you forget?"

Kara had checked all the rooms at this point. No Lena. She decided to go to Lenas office at Lcorp. She looked through the window and saw Lena. Working on something.  Why was she still working? Thought Kara. Kara knocked on Lenas balcony door. Lena looked frightened to see Kara.

"Lena? You were supposed to be at my house a hour ago. For our date? Our anniversary."

Lena looked confused.

"Oh yeah huh sorry darling I just got caught up at work and then I had a couple of drinks to help me get through the day"

Kara was in disbelief.

"Lena I specifically told you to go to my apartment at 7:30 for our date. How could you forget our anniversary?"

Lena rolled her eyes.

"It's not that serious Kar I'll make it up to you tomorrow?"

Kara shook her head.

"No thank you. Have a good rest of your night Lena. You must have been working so hard that you forgot about us. It's ok really I'll pass by tomorrow." 

"Kara it's not like tha-"

Before Lena could say another word Kara was out of Lenas office faster than the speed of light. She's never gone that fast before. She past Mach 5. Kara was upset. She was upset that Lena forgot about there anniversary.

She was going to propose. It wasn't a big deal that Lena forgot it's just the fact that Kara was going to ask Lena to be her wife. She even customized a bracelet for Lena in Argo. Kara felt hot tears rolling down her cheeks. She touched her face. I'm crying? Wow.

She passed Mach 2. Kara had reached the Atlantic Ocean. Looking at the ocean reminded her of the sky in Krypton and how they were blue as her eyes. Mother used to say Kara was born with blue eyes because of the sky but she knew that wasn't true. Mach 1.

Kara suddenly noticed a smell. The smell of fire. Something want right. Kara went back only to find the citizens of National city in blue and red striped clothing with hand cuffs on. What the hell happened?!