Until i saw you.

Earth 13: 

Supergirl flew to where her apartment was. It was there but it was abandoned. Torn apart. Lena! thought Kara. She flew to where Lena's apartment was but it was a factory? A factory for building bombs. 

"Hello citizens there is a imposter that looks like your sargent. If you see the imposter please contact the Lcorp building. We want nothing but the best for you citizens thank you for your time goodbye."  

Wait that sounded a lot like... Lena? Whos the imposter? Where is that  Lcorp building? thought Kara. She was confused. Let me find Lena. She reached out for her phone and dialed Lenas number. "The number you have dialed does not exist please try again."  What? Kara started flying to the tower. 

"Supergirl your back." said Alex. 

"Alex!" Kara hugged Alex tightly. 

"Woah. Supergirl dont you think we should get back to buisness trying to stop the Lutenint? "  

"Oh right. Who is the Lutenint again?" 

"Kara we dont have time for this. I know you still love Lena but after you broke up the engagment she turned evil." 

Break off a engagment? I hadnt even proposed yet?

"What- no. I would never do that to Lena i love her so much. I- where is she right now?" 

"Kara no." 

"She's at the Lcorp building. Its where Catco used to be. Try an fix things Kara. I need my Brainy back." said Nia. She took of her mask revealing a huge scar across her eye. What happend to this earth thought Kara. 

Things are not right.

At Lcorp building:

"Lena? Lena im sorry." said Kara as she flew into Lcorp. She saw a shawdow emerge from Cat Grants office. The lights were red. She had a cold feeling in her gut that she could not shake. 

The she saw her. The women who makes the girl of steel knees shake. Lena looked diffrent. She had her hair up in a side bun wearing all black. She had a darker shade of red lipstick and a look of curiosity. 

"Your not my Kara." said Lena. Her tone was dark and cold. Kara wanted to make things right. She wasnt about to loose Lena. 

"I love you Lena please. Im sorr-" 

CRASH. Kara looked behing Lena only to see herself? In a black and red suit. 

"Wrong earth Kryptonian." 

"No..." whispered Kara. Overgirl. It cant be? 

"There you are my love." Said Lena as she wrapped her hands around Overgirls neck giving her a kiss that lasted way to long for Kara's liking. 

Kara then realised she had just gone to another world and she may never know how to get back to Lena without the help of the superfriends. 

Overgirl saw the look on Karas face and smirked 

"Whats wrong Supergirl? Miss me?"