You changed my life

Kara's checks turned red.
"So Ms. Luthor-"

"Please Ms. Danvers call me Lena." She said with a classic Lena Luthor smirk.

I- how does she know my name... I don't recall telling her my name Kara thought. She immediately got into defense mode. She's been this way ever since she started becoming Overgirl. And It's what made her a good reporter and why Cat hired her. Her fierce personality.

"How do you know my name Ms. Luthor. I haven't even introduced myself."

Lena looked at Kara up and down. Hmm I see how it is.

"Well Ms. Danvers. You must have forgotten that I am a CEO and friends with Cat Grant. Now hurry up and ask these questions because I don't have a good feeling about you."

'Fuck' thought Kara. Cat is definitely going to kill me. Oh well.

"Very well Ms. Luthor now I would like to know what made you want to invent the Offshore community. From what we know it is a island with only the wealthiest humans in National city. Why only humans?"

"Well Ms. Danvers it can be anyone as long as they have cash. The Offshore will have the Elite and national city aka the I lnland with have the weak."

"Hm I see. Well that's it for today Ms. Luthor. Goodbye." Kara said rolling her eyes.

Kara was just about to grab her stuff and leave when Ms. Luthor grabbed her by her arms turned her around and banged her against the wall.

"Now Kara did you roll your eyes at me dear? That's not expectable in my office. You owe me something. And I have a list of things I would want you to do."

Kara has never been this flustered. She was earths greatest villain for fucks sake so why did this Luthor make her feel so weak?

"Kara I want you to meet me behind Lcorp."

Kara knew better. All she did was shake her head yes as she followed Ms. Luthor out.

Back to the real Kara:

"So what did you guys do when you went to the back of Lcorp?" Kara asked so innocently. Despite her situation she was intrigued by their love story.

Lieutenant Luthor burst into tears of laughter as Overgirl had a straight face.

"We f*cked Super bitch that's what happened" said Lieutenant Luthor.

Hey so a promise is a promise. I'll update tomorrow! Bye.