They say you were my Kryptonite

Back at National city:

"Lena! Lena what do you mean she stormed off? What the hell happened she said she was going to prop-"

Alex covered her mouth and dropped the phone. Kara was going to kill her.

"Alex am I drunk or did you just propose?"

"Uh uh you're high on vertigo? Oxy? Drunk? Definitely one of those cause I totally didn't say propose! You know what. I'm drunk! How about that. There. Goodnight Lena bye-"

"Alexandra! Now is NOT the time I have absolutely no idea where Kara is and I found out she was going to propose while I was still at work designing a present for her that I was going to give her AFTER I FU*KING PROPOSED. " 

Alex was to stunned to speak. There's no actual way that these two we're planning on proposing to each other at the same time.

"No shit little Luthor. No shit"

"Ok have you seen her or no- Oh shit Alex I think I need FUCK- AHH!" Lena collapsed to the ground as she got the phone again and told Alex.

"There's something wrong with Kara. I feel it."

Back with lieutenant Luthor and Overgirl:

"AHHH- SHIT!" Screamed Kara. Overgirl was blasting her with Kryptonite.

Lieutenant Luthor walked into the room with a evil smirk that Kara knew was not good.

"We should hurt her another way don't you think Love?"

Overgirl turned around and faced The Luthor. She smiled in a way that ment the opposite of warmth. 

"I found this ring on Ms supergirl. Why don't you go to her earth... Propose to this Lena Luthor and then..
Cheat."

"NO! Please stop! Don't you care about Lena Overgirl? ANY LENA?"

Overgirl started thinking.

"Ehhh only the one that's standing right here. Yours not so much."

She grabbed the ring was gone in a flash.

"Say goodbye to your Kryptonite Supergirl."

She walked away with the most menacing laugh ever.

"I will kill you if it's the last thing I do." Kara said.

Maybe she was bluffing. Maybe she wasn't. But what happens next is real.