Without a doubt

"How are you here!" Kara screamed.
Overgirl had this smug look on her face as she walked up to Lena.

"What Supergirl? Not so tuff?" Overgirl knew what she was doing as she started swaying Lena Luthor in her arms.

"Dear we're have you been this women came here calling me Lena. We all know you only call me that in bed."

"Well that's why I trusted you to figure out it wasn't be but before we talk some more-"
Overgirl quickly wrapped some Kryptonite ropes around Kara making her veins pop out with the unusual color of green.

How is she not being affected?

"H-How isn't t-this hurting you?" Kara could barley speak.

"The Lieutenant made me a serum that made me immune to kryptonite. I could tell you haven't met the lieutenant yet or in your case Lena.. because she would have made you a serum by now."

"W-why tie me up?"

"Well we want to tell you how we met. Oh it's such a beautiful love story isn't it love?" Said Lena

"Yes I remember dearly" Said Overgirl.

How Overgirl and Lieutenant Luthor met
It was just like Karas earth. Lena was CEO and Kara was a Catco news reporter with the secret life of Supergirl. She wasn't Overgirl. Not yet atleast.

She was determined on getting revenge on earth for the murder of her cousin Clark. Kara always had some darkness inside of her especially when the Danvers adopted her. The Danvers were sweet except Jeremiah. He always made Kara feel like nothing. One day on a interview Kara was sent by Cat to interview Lena Luthor on her new project Offshore. Kara never did research on projects but once she read the questions ms Grant had asked her to tell Lena she was interested.

As soon as she walked into the Luthors office and made eye contact Kara knew. Lena Luthor had to be hers. "Eyes up here Ms Danvers."

Kara shook herself out of her daze and realized she was looking at Ms Luthors chest..
"Oh I'm so so sorry I didn't realize I was looking there! I swear I was just daydreaming."

The Luthor laughed.

"That's ok dear if it were anyone else I would have kicked them out my office but you seem.. cute."

Ok so this is the first part to them getting to meet. I finally have Wattpad on my phone so I will update more often.