013

.One Small Mistake.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-eighth, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

ALEXZANDRA SAT outside the center as LaMelo and his team  finished up their practice. He had texted her about 15 minutes prior and let her know that they were wrapping up.

Looking up from her phone, she  saw him walking towards her car, two people following close behind him. "Hey" she spoke up, a smile plastered on her face once he reached the car.

"Hey Alex" he spoke tiredly, leaning over the console to kiss her forehead. "This is Terry and Pj" she looked behind him and waved. "Nice to meet you" they both waved back with a small grin on each of their faces.

"I gotta pick up Jay from school, Justin had some errands to run last minute.." Alexzandra mumbled, looked down at her and Justins text thread which was shown on her phone.

"Aight ma.. Y'all tryna come over later?" he looked between the both of them, waiting for an answer from at least one of them. "Yeah I don't have shit to do later anyway" Terry said, turning to Pj who nodded in agreement.

"Aight come over at around 4 then" LaMelo shut the door and watched his two teammates and friends walk off towards the garage. "Ma can I drive?" he turned towards her and took in her attire.

Instead of the oversized shirt and sweats from earlier, she wore a tight fit white cropped shirt and some hot pink sweats. "Sure Melo" Alexzandra and LaMelo swapped seats, him in the drivers seat and her in the passenger seat.

"What school he go to?" LaMelo mumbled as he never into ongoing traffic. "He go to West Charlotte Highschool" he nodded and they started the nine minute drive to the school. When they pulled up to the school Alexzandra saw Jaylen standing by the main doors.

He was talking to a boy and a girl who she recognized to be his bestfriends Tyler and Tyla. Aarge amount of students started to crowd around Alexzandra's car, catching site of LaMelo through her slightly tinted windows.

"Man I just got this car washed" she sighed, thinking about the many fingerprints that would be left all over the car. "My fault ma, I would've let you drive if I knew this was how kids acted these days.."

LaMelo rolled down his window and addressed the crowd. "Can y'all back up from the car please it just got it washed, and if you don't you going to be paying for it to be washed again"

Taking sight of the crowd which now dispersed, Jaylen could now see his sisters car. "Aight imma catch y'all later.." he dapped up Tyler and hugged Tyla, walking towards the car.

Jaylen had taken a few steps closer to the car then the rest of the crowd, catching their attention immediately. He was on the passenger side so his siter saw him first. "Aye man he said back up from the car"

One of the students spoke making Jaylen halt.  He hummed and nodded his head standing in front of the backdoor in the passenger side. "He really think rules don't apply to him huh"

Jaylen rolled his eyes looking at the girl. "Because that my fucking sister dumbass.. fuck is wrong with you" Melo unlocked the door for him, which he opened immediately.  He was tired of being on the campus with these annoying ass kids.