♟01♟

The moon that glow above served as a lantern for the wolves that were rambling towards the woods. A loud howl echoed the territory, louder and louder. A forceful breeze was slamming the air and horror of death inked the night. Loud thuds were heard everywhere in the area. Werewolves chasing their intruders, massive rouges attempting to raid their territory for how many times, a boisterous fight subsists throughout the woods.  Canines to canine, roar to roar, blood to blood.

It's happening again, another massive attack in a week. It's upsetting because at first, it's seasonal until it constantly happens in a month but recently the attack frequently occurs in the week now which is quite alarming in their territory. The rouges are now becoming vicious and uncontrollable. And What is surprising is the absence of vampires this time.

An extraordinary size of a dark wolf arrived with a powerful aura radiating around him. Strong, lethal, and dominant. He is accompanied by a group of warriors, also in a wolf form as well and a strong aura also emits them, although not as powerful as the black ones.

Horridness

Aggressive

Hostile.

A loud thud was given attention to with an impact, their paws were tough as they jogged on dirty grass. Vital. Harmful. Tricky. You can see how they easily wipe the rouges with effortless combat. Cracking of bones and snarls of canines were heard. Later on, a defeat revealed the scene, the rouges were all dead. ~A triumph of howling echoed, one after the other.

A strong black wolf roared while standing on a big rock facing the whole space, suddenly he shifted and masculine tough Alpha stood with a sharp eye roaming the area, a proud smirk was written on his face. Victory. Everybody cheered on him for the achievement.

Some wolves also shifted to their human form but some remained in their wolf form. ~A light rain started to pour and a smell of blood lingered in the air but the prosperity prevails in the atmosphere.

"No one has right to invade what is ours. This is our land, My territory. And whoever tries to intrude, I shall give them my wrath, grant them their death, painful death with no mercy."

He said in an authoritative voice. Everyone cheered with fulfillment in their hearts, but also goosebumps at how it was declared. Wild. Robust. A proud flopped their chest as they know how powerful the man is. A man of conquest as they inked his image for how many packs and territories he conquered. The Alpha that everyone feared about...

Alpha king Felix...

the most powerful, ruthless, and cold-hearted Alpha of Red Blood pack, one of the biggest packs in the whole world. He is the next Alpha king after his uncle. He is known for his brutal killings in the werewolf kingdom especially his lack of having no MERCY in whatever settings.

A hurricane is coming and the rouges find it as an opportunity to attack their territory. Alpha Felix knew all about the forthcoming attack and he find it more exciting in meeting up with their enemies with a warm welcome, OF DEATH.

Many wanted him down because everyone knows he is going to be the next Alpha king and some are envious but some find it alarming as they know how ruthless he can be but nothing can stop an extraordinary Alpha as he is especially that many of their allies believe in his capacity as an Alpha King.

He wipes the blood that stained his chest, he gave everyone a proud look before he gave his warrior some instructions, he then transformed back to his wolf form and went back to the packhouse. Indignant.

"Alpha how's everything?" Saggy asked one of his deltas.

"Good. I want you to check the injured warriors" He replied as he continues to walk into the living room where some of the she-wolves waiting.

"Alpha, What are we going to do with these fourteen rouges?" Sen asked, his gamma asked.

"Kill them. Leave no one, we don't need them."

"We're not going to interrogate one?"

"It's useless. we don't need them. Just kill them painfully."

"Ok."

Everyone in the pack knows how short-tempered he is, so when he provides an instruction no one bothers to repeat it as he hates repeating himself. Irritated. He can be ruthless even in the slightest mistakes someone gives him. That is why he is very feared by all.

After talking to some of the old she-wolves, who were waiting in the living room, he dismissed them by waving his hand to the old woman. They bowed to him as respect. Superiority. He doesn't like to socialize that much, everyone sprints out. He is very intimidating and fierce, he doesn't smile or talk that much. Strict, Brutal, and Harsh as always. Suddenly, a sinister smirk curled up his lips. 

'I can't wait to sit on the throne to wipe out all the filthy rouges and the vampires in the world.

****************
To be continued...

Writers Note:

Hi guys!

What can you say about my new book? Another adventure of an Alpha king and witch warrior. 🥰 I hope you like this one.  Please, let me know what you think about the sequel. I would appreciate it if you can suggest a sequel as you know very well that my storyline can be changed according to my mood, so you can help. 🤩🥰✌

Also, I don't plan to prolong my chapters. I think this will be a short story. I don't know who knows. 🥰🤣