♟04♟

Black Armani suite exhibits his gorgeous muscular body which seemed like a second skin on his body. He looks elegant and stunning. Staring at the view outside with a confident look, an intimidating aura emits around him.

"Alpha, it's time, the car is ready. The council is also on their way to the Light Coven." Chris said his Beta who is also looking good in his outfit. He looks intimidating as well, 6'9 ft., muscular body, and has a big frame that is frightening to look at, a killer look.

"Okay! I can't believe I have to follow this stupid arrangement." He replied as he walks.

The council explained to him the marriage arrangement between the witches and the werewolf kingdom because of the prophecy. They believe that the evil vampires and evil creatures will connivance to bring chaos to the supernatural world, which will result in numerous loss of life unless a chosen werewolf should be mated to the chosen witch which came from their respective ancestors, through their lineage, it shall enable to strengthen the power to balance the energy and bring peace in the supernatural world. Everyone in the supernatural world knows about the prophecy for many years but they don't know if it's true or not. However, it became a tradition between the werewolf and the witches to set such an arrangement to prevent such horrible events if ever. One of the keys to knowing they are the chosen ones is if they are indeed mates.

Felix is a man with no emotion. He is mysterious and serious. He doesn't like to party or socialize but sometimes he hooked up with some woman to relieve himself and after such he discards them. Coldheart. He is hard to target when it comes to his title as an Alpha because he is good in everything he does like fighting, duties, etc. No one dares to challenge him.

When the council told him about the arranged marriage, he didn't even react because to him he don't care. Yes! He wants to find his mate but for now, he didn't see himself being mated. He never sees himself being soft or expressive to someone else, especially to a woman. His priority is the werewolf kingdom and how to rule such kind of stuff, not a romance silly moment with a woman, he thought.

As they travel the way, he looks outside the window he wondered how to be mated.

"Are you ready to meet her?" Chris asked him and chucked. Felix growled and didn't answer.

"C'mon, I heard the feeling is like heaven when you meet your mate. The tingling when you two touch, these-" he giggles but before he could finish his words Felix glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't care. what is important is her being my mate. That's all." He glared at him.

As they approach the light Coven, he got excited, he don't know but his wolf was on the edge. He pushed his wolf at the back of his mind and walks inside. Jelena and some of the elder witches welcomed them, they were waiting in the lobby. Their coven is quite big, impressive, he thinks.

After they greeted each other they went inside to the library. Everyone seemed to be formal. As he drinks his tea he strode to the big window that has a view of the whole forest, it was beautiful. He complimented their coven while some of the elders excused bringing his mate in the room. Jelena also excused getting some of the documents they'll be needing in the meeting. Felix and Chris were left along inside the library.

"I like their coven, it's not the typical witchy-witchy coven. It's quite modern and I love it." Chris said.

"Oh. you want me to make you live here?" He rolled his eyes on him.

*C'mon, don't be such a dick, i just love how it looks. Well, i won't mind if my mate is here too." He giggled. Christ is one of the few people who can comfortably talk to him informally, others wouldn't dare because of his title also he hates when other people disrespect him.

As he continued looking outside of the glass wall, he snapped when the door yanked open. He got confused when the council entered together with two women. He got interested when a shy woman entered, he can hear her heartbeat. Louder and nervous. However, one of the confusion lingered inside his brain is the absence of the mating bond.   ~I think she isn't my mate.

Suddenly, a growl escaped from his mouth, he got angry.

"Alpha, this Tina the head of the keeper of this coven, and this is Navah Cooper, the chosen mate, daughter of Jeff Cooper."  One of the elders announced.  Navah was so nervous, it could be seen in her reaction. She was blushing. She greeted him with a shy smile but one of the things that shocked everyone was when Felix suddenly, growled hard.

"Alpha, what is wrong?" Chris asked. The elders were curious too.

"I don't think she is my mate, I think there must be a mistake. She is not my fucking mate" He said with a hard tone, everyone flinched. A moment later Jelena entered.

"The elders were the ones who chose her for you, I think the selection process was conducted properly, maybe you are just confused or tired-" Jelena said but before she could finish her words, Felix interrupted

"Are you saying that I am wrong or that I am making up stories?" He growled hard.

"No, No, No of course not Alpha, what i am trying to say is that maybe we'll have to figure this out, and maybe you are right, she might be an impostor or- or- Maybe it was a mistake choosing her as the chosen mate. "

"Okay! I think we have to follow the protocol before we decided on this matter, I will bring this up to the council but for now, you have to be together to make sure, she is not indeed your mate." one of the elders said. Tears started to roll down Navah's face, she keep silent and lower her head. She doesn't know what to do. One of the elders asked her to go back to her room which she nodded.

To be continued...
******************

Ok people, I am on my way home. I am writing this while waiting for my driver. I hope you like this chapter. Please tell me what you think 🥰