Luvbi's Last Request

(Photo of this Chapter belongs to me.)

(I really think Dimentio is Blumiere and Timpani's child in the canon. I even wrote my theory in a Wattpad story. So, in this story it will be canon.)

Dimentio = Alastor Bleck
Pixl Queen=Shadoo=Chiara Bleck

Alastor and Chiara are siblings
Dimentio and Pixl Queen are siblings.
(Timpani wanted Blumiere to accepts his alter ego and show him it's nothing to be afraid of a name so they gave their children a second name: Bleck)

Dimentio has a secret lab under the Castle Bleck not even Blumiere knows about

------------------------------------
Third Person's P.o.v (actually my P.O.V)

After Luvbi turned back into a Pure Heart everything was quite peaceful in the underwhere. Too peacefull... Bonechill was defeated and soon the worlds were going to save from destruction. All thanks to Luvbi...
Queen Jaydes and King Grambi were sitting on the living room of the castle thinking of Luvbi. They both were very silent.

All of a sudden Jaydes hears a familier voice.

"Mom!" whispers the voice.

"Did..." asks Jaydes. "Did you heared that..?"

"...Heard what..?" King Grambi asks back.

"Father!" the voice whispers once again.

"I..." says Grambi "I definetly heard that..."

"MOM!! FATHER!!'' the voice screams.

"Is that..?" Jaydes questions.

"...Luvbi?" Grambi finishes her sentence.
Luvbi appears out of nowhere.

(This photo doesn't belongs to me either. I found it on Google search when I wrote Luvbi)

Luvbi now looks more colorful than ever.

"Luvbi... you're back!" Jaydes whips off her tears.

"We missed you, Luvbi." Grambi with tears on his eyes.

"Mom, father I misseth you, too." Luvbi reasponded. "But I'm afraid I can noeth stay."

"W-why not?" Grambi asked.

"Well..." responded

Luvbi told Jaydes and Garmbi about Dimentio and what he is doing now. Jaydes' eyes glowed in anger as she listened to everything. As soon as that MONSTER enter the underworld she was surely going to make him pay for all of his crimes. Grambi on the other hand felt pity for Dimentio. For being selfish enough to do... all that... he must be very hurt... Grambi thought to himself.

"Only way to save all these world now is atleaseth two people who has true love in their heareth." explaines Luvbi.

"But if that happens..." Grambi gulped.

"...You, the Chaos Heart, the Pure Hearts and the ones who's stopping the end of all worlds shall dissapear. " Jaydes finished Grambi's sentence.

"Yesth, I don't haveth much timeth." hurried Luvbi. "I am hereth to ask you one last request."

" Of course." answered Jaydes.

"Anything for you." Grambi smiled.

Luvbi closed her eyes and took a big deep breath. Jaydes and Grambi knew there was something even worse now. Luvbi only takes deeps breaths like these when something is seriously wrong.

"You muesnth ever hureth him." Luvbi was frowning in fear.

"We must never hurt who?" Jaydes asked in cofusion.

"She is talking about Dimentio." Grambi starts to frown in fear as well.

"What? That... HIM?!" Jaydes starts to frown in anger. "You really expect me to go easy on that MONSTER?!"

"He's not a monster mom." Luvbi says with a pitying expression. "I can feel a light coming from his soul. There's still good inside of him. But it's like... corrupted by a dark spell or something." Luvbi takes another deep breath as his pitying expression turns into a frown. "It's a dark energy even greater than the Bonechill nor the Chaos Heart."

Both Jaydes and Grambi gulped in fear. But they tried to keep their calm.

"Whowever casth this spell on Dimentio museth be be someoneth that's beeneth planing to attack for a very long timeth." Luvbi finished.

"..." Everyone stays silent for a while.

"How can we stop it?" finally asks Jaydes.

"Squirps knows how, squoop. " They heared the voice of someone behind them starts talking.

Everyone looks at where the voice came from. It was none other than Dimentio's once best friend Squirps. Everyone looks at Squirps in confusion.

"If we are going to defeat these baddies you must do exacly what Squirps tell you to, squirple." Squirps frowns both with a serious and a sweet tone in his voice at the same.

"Who areth you supposeth to be?" Luvbi asked in confusion.

"My name is Squirps and I'm your new captain, squirkle." Squirps answers in a cheerful voice.

"Believe it or not," Jaydes smiles proudly "this kid doesn't has a single evil bone in his body."

"We're going to have to work with Alastor Bleck, squoop." Squirps already knows Alastor Bleck is the secret identity of Dimentio. "We must make sure nothing bad happens to Dimentio. Squirps can't tell much now, but you must trust Squirps. Now, follow me, squiiiinks! "

"What if we doenth?" Luvbi isn't sure if they should trust this creature.

"SQUAAAACK!" Squirps screams soo loud the ground trembles like it's an earthquack.

Luvbi, Grambi and Jaydes surprised and shocked at what happened.

"You! You heed the captain!" Squirps then slowly calms down a little bit but he still keeps his voice down. "You are three space grunts, now, and that is the ONLY rule! Your only responses should be 'Yes, sir!' and 'Gotcha!' Understand, squirkle?''

''Yes, sir!'' says all Luvbi,.Jaydes and Grambi.

''Squeh squeh squeh squeh...'' Squirps smiles. ''Let's get ready, then... Squarp formation, squooogle!''

Squirps is now happy again. He smiles as he thinks about there's still still hope for his past best friend Dimentio.

Luvbi stars to slowly fade away.

''L-Luvbi, y-you're-'' Jaydes screams.

''I knoweth. I don't haveth much timeth.'' Luvbi hurries. She turnes to both Jaydes and Grambi. ''I'm noeth asking you to judgeth Dimentio unfairly. Judgeth him fairly, but promiseth me you'll go easy on him.''

''B-But-'' Jaydes frowns as she tries to to object. Grambi stays silent.

''PROMISETH ME!!'' Luvbi frowns as her voice rises as she hurries. She fades away even more.

''We promise.'' both Jaydes and Grambi says at the same time.

''Mom, father I loveth you.'' Luvbi smiles.

''We love you, too.'' Jaydes and Grambi smiles.

Luvbi, Jaydes and Grambi hugs each other. Luvbi now fully fades away.

Jaydes and Grambi holds their tears as they're trying to keep their cool. Squirps on the other hands is crying soo loudly you can hear him crying from another world.