Dimentio's Memory Loss

Music doesn't starts just yet. Be patient please...

(I really think Dimentio is Blumiere and Timpani's child in the canon. I even wrote my theory in a Wattpad story. So, in this story it will be canon.)

Dimentio = Alastor Bleck
Pixl Queen=Shadoo=Chiara Bleck

Alastor and Chiara are siblings
Dimentio and Pixl Queen are siblings.
(Timpani wanted Blumiere to accepts his alter ego and show him it's nothing to be afraid of a name so they gave their children a second name: Bleck)

Dimentio has a secret lab under the Castle Bleck not even Blumiere knows about

------------------------------------
Third Person's P.o.v (actually my P.O.V)

 After the heroes defetead Super Dimentio, the explosion of the Chaos Heart has caused Dimentio to faint. He fell into a bag of flowers in the underworld. The flowers must have slowed his fall. 

 Dimentio wake up. His eyes opens revealing his green eyes shining through his mask. His eyes are always green whenever he isn't using any magic. But whenever he activates his magic his eyes turns black and yellow. Dimentio isn't smiling at the moment. He had a very strange headache. Like he has woken up from a very creepy dream that he's been trying to wake up for years. He gets up and puts his gloved hands in his head. It was hurting like the time he accidently blew himself up while practicing magic. But only this time it hurts 10 times more.

 ''...Ouch... My head...'' Dimentio complains. 

 He looks around.

 ''Whe-Where am I?'' Dimentio askes. He looks scared.

 A grey man passed by him. Dimentio quickly holds the sleeve of his clothes and asks him where he is.

 ''H-hi, t-there. Y-you se-seem nice. C-can you tell me w-where am I?'' Dimentio stutters.(I know Dimentio isn't normally the type to stutter. Work with me on this. I know what I'm doing. You'll see what's going on soon enough.)

 ''You must be new here.'' the grey creature speaks. ''Welcome to the Underwhere, kid. How did you died?''

 ''W-what?!'' Dimentio starts to freak out. ''I'm dead?! What happened?! Where's mom? Did my gloves fell off..?! '' The grey creature pretended he didn't really understand why Dimentio asked about his gloves.

 ''Good night, Alastor.'' the grey creature smiles creppily before snapping his fingers.  

As he snaps his fingers Dimentio's eyes closes as he collaps to the ground.

Music starts playing:

Memory #1

Blumiere: T-Timpani, y-you're hurt.

Tİmpani: It's ok. It will be ok, deary. But what are we supposed to do with Alastor and Chiara.

Blumiere: The last  time when a baby was this powerful that was me. And then my mom gave me these white gloves to help me control my magic. I don't really remember, my mother. He past away when I was too young.

Timpani: Oh deary, would you like to talk about it?

Blumiere: That isn't what I'm talking going with this, my dear Timpani. I started to think and... What if my mom was a human, too? After all I was more powerfull then my dad and my entire race. This problably explains why father was against us being together. What if my mom gave me these gloves for helping me control my magic? If I put them out my magic would get out of control, too. And if feel something strong like love or pain while my gloves aren't on... my magic could do anything without my will...