A Heart Breaking Deal

I really think Dimentio is Blumiere and Timpani's child in the canon. I even wrote my theory in a Wattpad story. So, in this story it will be canon.)

Dimentio = Alastor Bleck
Pixl Queen=Shadoo=Chiara Bleck

Alastor and Chiara are siblings
Dimentio and Pixl Queen are siblings.
(Timpani wanted Blumiere to accepts his alter ego and show him it's nothing to be afraid of a name so they gave their children a second name: Bleck)

Dimentio has a secret lab under the Castle Bleck not even Blumiere knows about

Both PixlQueen and Dimentio doesn't knows each others identities

Story inspired by: SilverStarWarrior

Visionary is charater created by SilverStarWarrior SilverStarWarrior. She is a greater author.You should really check her stories out.

Ugh... why do I have to always repeat these every chapter.

Brooke, you know better than that! We must respect the auther's decions.

B-but... Fine..!

Dimentio: Y-you just killed my frie- ...my pixl!

?: *giggles insanly* Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!

Dimentio: ...

* Dimentio looks disturbed and scared.

?: What makes you think she is dead?! I never said anything like that! Let me intrude myself more properly! My name is Rumple Stilskin! But some calls me... "the dark one"...

Music STARTS Playing:

Memory continues...

* Dimentio's green eyes turns black and yellow as he activates his magic for getting ready for self defense.

Dimentio: ...

* Dimentio has known both of Rumple Stilskin's names...

Dimentio: *grins* Heya... You look uglier than you did before, 'crocodile'...

Rumple Stilskin: *grins* So, you do remember me, your majesty...Good... It makes it all easier, Prince Charming.

Dimentio: Oh, please... We both know none of the fairytale princes' name isn't Prince Charming... *chuckles* So, you do recognize me even with the mask and this jester costume on.

Rumple Stilskin: *insane giggles* I've been insulted. Could you please take off your mask and your crown, 'Alastor Bleck'?

* Dimentio takes off his crown and mask revealing a frown.

Rumple Stilskin: So you do know manners. Good.

Dimentio: Why are you here?!

Rumple Stilskin: *grins even more* You think you're tasting the darkness, but you're wrong. You're tasting the darkness is tasting YOU.