Ch.2

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

_______________________________

''The slovakian people are now scared with all that's happening rigth now'' i hear the news reporter say from the tv, i make breakfast for me, my sister, and her lil bean 

''Morning aunty'' i hear little Michael say, i look down and see him 

''What's up little buddy.'' i ask him with a smille, he rubs his eyes and sits down

''I'm sleepy.'' He says, my sister walks in the room and quickly turns on the tv 

''I don't want Michael seeing the news Y/n.'' My sister says, i sigh and just nod.

''I made breakfast.'' i say to her, she grabs her bag and her things.

''I can't eat rigth now, i'm running late for work.'' she says, i look down dissapointed that she isn't gonna eat with us, she gives Micheal a kiss on the cheek and ruffles my hair ''Bye love you both'' She says walking out of the house. 

I put the plate in front of Micheal and sit down ''Looks like today it's only you and me buddy.'' Micheal smiles at me making me smile back.

-

''Come on! hurry up buddy me and you are late for school.'' i say to Micheal who had to pee in the way to school

''I'm trying aunty.'' He says pulling his pants up

''Try harder Mike, come you are 5'' i say to him knowing my teacher is gonna be pissed.

He quickly washes his hands and grabs his little bag ''Ok, i'm ready Aunty.'' we get out of the public bathroom and quickly continue our path.

-

I quickly drop Mike at daycare and  spirt to school, i look down at my watch and see that if i just 'fly' it will be quicker, i sigh and quickly get myself in a dark street corner, i take of my clothes and has fast has i can i put on my suit.

I quickly web myself to the top of the closest building to me, and dive down, startinng to shot my webs back and fort making me feel like i'm flying, i can hear people cheering and screaming ''Spider X'' around here i guess i'm a hero, i wouldn't ...

I quickly web myself to the top of the closest building to me, and dive down, startinng to shot my webs back and fort making me feel like i'm flying, i can hear people cheering and screaming ''Spider X'' around here i guess i'm a hero, i wouldn't consider myself one, but i guess i am what the people want.

-

In no time i get to school, but before i enter it, i put on my normal clothes, i spirt to my class room, and get in the room without knocking, i see all the students looking at me, i see Gwen laughing at me softly, i give her a smile and look at the teacher.

''Ah Miss.Ramirez i'm really sorry i'm late'' i say to the teacher, she looks at me with disgust and says 

''Always late Lopez'' i give her a fake smile and sit down. My sit happends to be just next to Gwen's suddently i feel someone pocke my side, i look at Gwen and see her trying to give me a paper. i grab it and open it.