Ch.4

I sit on top of the tallest building in Maine just thinking...i shoulnd't have screamed at my sister, i just feel stressed by everything and now i have less time to spend saving the city and haging out with Gwen because of a tutor.

I sigh and look at the time. ''I need to get to school.'' i swing around the city until i get to school and change to my normal clothes and put my suit in a bag and put it in my locker.

-

After a few boring classes me and Bea are just hanging out at the cafeteria. ''And that's what i'm saying, if we could add a blue fire ball to the game it would just be so much better.'' i hum not really listening to Bea and more looking at Gwen who looks awfully beautiful today.

But suddently i feel my spider sences tingling, i catch Bea's hand before she can smack me across the head. ''Dudeeeee, that was pretty cool.'' she says.

''Bea! why were you about to smack me?'' i ask the girl.

''Because! you weren't listening to me, and you were insted looking at miss Gwen.'' she suddently starts making kissing noises making me laugh and hit her softly.

''Yeah yeah sure.'' i say still laughing.

''Talking about her, she's coming our way.'' she says making me snap my head quickly.

''She is?'' i asks, but in a second Gwen is in front of me with a smile.

''Hey'' she says and i say a quick hi back still feeling nervous around her. ''So i just wanted to remind you that we have a date today.'' she says looking at me.

I smile and say. ''How could i forget that i have a date with such a pretty lady like you.'' i say to her making her go a little red.

''Uhm sure, i'll see you at seven.'' she says leaing.

''You are a lucky bastard.'' Bea says when Gwen goes away.

''I know i am.''

-

It's now time for me to get ready for my date, i dress a bit fancy and put some perfume. ''I'm gonna leave in a few Sam.'' i say to my sister.

She comes around the corner with Micheal on her hip ''Wow look who dressed up all fancy.'' she says making me do a little snip.

''I know, i know, i hope i look good.'' I say looking at the both.

''You look very good auntie.'' Little Micheal says making me smile.

''Thank you buddy.'' Micheal asks his mom to put him down and has soon has his feets hit the ground he sprints out of the room to go play.

Me and my sister laugh at the boy and then i look at her and say. ''I'm sorr-'' before i can finish she cuts me of.

''I know...and i'm sorry to Y/n, i feel like sometimes i don't listen to you, i should have talked to you about this tutor more before just getting one.'' she says making me smile a little and nod.

''And i should apreciate all you do for me Sam, i shouldn't have said what i said.'' i say going for a hug, we both hug until i say ''Well i have to go now.'' i say looking at the watch.

''Ok ok, get them tiger.'' I laugh at my sister, i start walking out the door and i hear her say ''USE PROTECTION.'' Iaugh loudly at my sister and say.

''We aren't doing that!'' i say before walking away.

It seems to be a quiet nigth in Maine, i mumble some music while walking feeling nervous and excited for this date.

After a while of walking i start to notice that a black van is following me. ''Oh man, not today...'' my spider sences start to tingle and i see someone in front of me, i look up and see...''Mr Smith...what are you doing here?'' I ask the man who happends to be my teacher.

''Y/n...what a great surprice.'' he says with a weird smile.

I clench my jaw and say. ''I'm not sure it's a surprice...you don't exacly live near me, do you Mr Smith?'' i say making the man smirk.

''Oh so the great Spider X found out my little secret uhm?'' he says making closer to me making me back of a bit. ''I have a deal for you Y/n.''

''What ever it is, i'm sue i won't like it.'' i say looking at him, the man is just a bit taller then me so i can stare rigth into his eyes.

He laughs a bit and says. ''I woulnd't be so sure, you beat up some of Hydra's man a few weeks ago and see you are in trouble with the big guys over there.'' he says making me think...so he's from Hydra. ''But! they want you to join us, they see potential in you kid, and we want you to join Hydra.''

Oh this has to be builshit if he really thinks there is a small chance i migth say yes. ''Ah i would rather not be in a villains organization who's logo is a octopus. Actually io am quite allergic to fish.'' i say walking backwards until i see the black van again...probably his budies.

He sighs and says ''Don't say i didn't try to warn you.'' he tries to trow a punch at me but i quickly dodge it sencing that he would be mad.

I do a flip back and slap him making him mad. ''You know i'm not sure you should try tp hit me, i'm pretty sure it goes against school code.'' I say smirking.

I see the doors of the van open and a bunch of big buff guys come out ''Oh man.'' i say, all the guys do a circle around me. ''Is this the part where i get beat up?'' i ask looking at my teacher...maybe former teacher.

''Oh yes it is.'' he says with a smirk. a guy tries to kick my back but i dodge him and grab his leg and twist it putting him in the ground but before i can finish this guy i feel a kick on my back and then a punch, i try my best to put all this guys down but it's kinda hard.

Mr Smith kpunches me hard making me fall on the ground. i hear a whistle ''Hey boys how about you pick on somebody your own age?'' i hear a femenine voice say.

I look up and see...Natalia? everyone turns to look at her and one guy tries to hit her to which he fails very bad, in no time she has quicked half of the guys asses, i get up to help her.

I see a guy pull up a guy and i quickly web his gun away from him, in the process i jump on a car and quickly web some more mother fuckers.

Until every single one of them is on the ground. i look around trying to find Mr Smith and he has completly disappeared. i then look at Natalia ''What.the.fuck.'' i say to her making her smirk.

''Come on Spider X, Fury is waiting for us.''

-

''I told you i don't wanna join your super secret boyband.'' I tell Fury while me him and Natalia are in a coffe shop.

''I see, you do everything yourself?'' he says and i nod ''Who's it working out for you?'' he says talking about the beating i took from the HYDRA man.

I take a sip of my coffe and say...''I don't mean to offend you, but do i look at the patch or at the eye?'' i ask the man who looks at me serious ''You know maybe this is just a dream, mayeb you aren't even real.'' i say. the man get's close to my face and says.

''I am very real. i'm the realeast person you will ever meet.'' he says making me roll my eyes.

''Just my luck.'' i theen look at Natalia. ''You're uhm...fired?'' i say to my ex tutor.

''That's not up to you.'' she says.

''Y/n i want you to meet agent Romanoff.'' he says and i put my hands on my head and let out a hi.

''I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D shawdow spy and i was directed by Fury to you.'' she says making me shake my head.

''I suggest you apolagize.'' i say to the woman who just smirks.

''You have been very busy, saving the city, swinging around, beating up HYDRA guys.'' Fury saysmaking me sigh.

''What do you want from me.'' i say to the one eye man.

''What do we want from you? well that's a easy question, we need your help...in Sokovia and i mean sure, you can walk away, but there will be consequences, like HYDRA going for yo ass, and they won't stop until they have you and everyone you love dead.'' the man says making me sigh knowing he's rigth...

''I'm in...''