ch.3

"So in Greek and Roman mythology HYDRA was a serpent...if you cut one head the other one is born" the substitute teacher says looking my way like he knows something.

I keep my face cold not showing anything "and that's all for today you all may go..." i get up and start putting things on my backpack until i hear "Ah not you Lopez..."

I clear my throat and sit down "Sure." I say, Mister.Smith the new substitute teacher, he is tall dark hair, kinda gives of weird vibes, i don't like him much.

"I just wanted to talk about your grades, you have been slacking of a lot Lopez." He says.

I clear my throat feeling a relive that it wasn't for another reason that he asked me to stay. "Ah yeah i guess so, it's been hard times at home." I say making up a lie.

He gives me a smile and says "i'll let it pass this time, but try not being always late." He says letting me go.

I nod and quickly grab my things and get out if the classroom...should i call Fury?

That figth on the taco shop...i mean he probably already knows about it.

Before i can think anymore i feel someone wrap their arms around me "Hellooo Y/n" Gwen says making me smile.

"Hello Gwen, how are you?" I ask her while she gets away from my back and walks beside me holding my hand.

"I'm ok, but i should be asking you since  Mister Smith asked to talk to you." Gwen says, i sign and just say.

"It wasn't much, he just wanted to talk to me about why i am always late."  I look at Gwen and see her noding her head.

"It's almost friday." She says with a smile, i look at her and smile excited too.

"Yes it is." I squeeze her hand slightly showing her now excited i am but suddently i feel my spider sences tingling, i took back and quickly grab the basketball that almost hit Gwen.

"Oh shit sorry, also nice save" some weird Jock says, i scoff and trow the ball back at the guy.

I then look down at Gwen who is looking at me with a cute smile "wow my hero." She says making me cheeks go a but red.

I laugh and put my hand on her back. "Let's go Gwen."

-
I open the door of my house with two big bags with some tacos for the whole family. ''I'm homeee!'' i say while putting the bags down not seeing who is in the kitchen.

But when i look up i see my sister and a...red head? i raise an eyebrow confused and look at my sister waiting for a explanation ''Ah Y/n, this is Natalia, she is going to be your tutor...'' my sister says making me scoff.

''What do you mean by tutor, Santana? since when have i needed one.'' I say thinking this is a waste of time.

''Y/n your teacher talked to me, they have been telling me how your grades have been falling, i think this would be a good thing for you.'' I scoff 

''Well  i'm sorry i'm to busy saving the world to actully oay attention to class!'' that's all i wanted to say, scream even, but i couldn't, so i just gulp look at the bags.

''Sorry i didn't bring enough for 4, but you can have mine. I'm not hungry anymore.'' i say looking at the red head who is named Natalia.

I hear my sister sign while i stump my way to my room.

''I'm sorry she usually isn't like that...'' i hear my sister say to the woman. a fucking tutor, since when have i needed one, i'm smarter then her and probably then that woman too.