Pain...

Kuvira was wailing and struggling under the water where her tail continued to painfully hit the glass barrier behind her. The scientist, who were trying to keep the mermaid from ever finding an escape route continued their process by having  a metalice collar tightened around her neck, and in order to keep her occupied is by holding her up towards the needle against her will. All the scientist and drs were using grabbing sticks with a metal cuffs around her wrist so she wouldn't be able to use her hands so she wouldn't be able to move her hips as much. As the cuffs began to tighten forcefully around her wrist, forcing her hands behind her back Kuvira squealed in pain since the cuffs felts like it was about to rip her wrist off at any moment. In anger Kuvira veins glowed bright green, causing her eye pupils to also burn bright green. And as a result  her fins have  grown bigger and her side fins have grown green at the end of her fins tips.

 As she continued to be held in the air by one of the hooked straps and monitors she started to screamed in anger as her tail continued to hit the tank over and over again, making a loud glass echo across the room. As she water were  splashing everywhere the scientist decided to use a nearby machine to tighten the cuffs on her waist even more so  it could be easier for them to see where to poke the needle. The  screams that was screeching the earth sirens throat might have sounded scary towards the scientist who were currently working in the lab but her voice was very useful to call out to her tribe and it have also radiated from the lab and worked it's out of the lab and has radiated it's way towards Korra's ears.

 The  screams that was screeching the earth sirens throat might have sounded scary towards the scientist who were currently working in the lab but her voice was very useful to call out to her tribe and it have also radiated from the lab and worked...

Just by hearing her little sister screams and cries for help her eyes have immediately opened, causing her claws to uncontrollably become sharper.  As the machine kept her stance more occupied the held the needle towards her back, letting the metal slightly touch her back. " Alright everyone, on three," one of the professionals said. As they waited for the command the professor pressed on a small red button and started to give it command. " Ready," he said. " One, two, three," a scientist shouted. Without hesitation they immediately stuffed the huge needle into Kuvira's back.  In both pain and anger Kuvira screamed at the top of her lungs as she shut her eyes tightly in pain. All her life under the sea she never thought she would feel pain this bad when it came to being kidnapped and forcefully brought to land, and it felt even worse than having a spear mercilessly stabbed in your tail. 

Just by feeling the pain radiating through her scales Korra burst her head out  from under the water and screamed as loud as she could, clenching tightly to the racks in pain. As the scientist  forcefully sucked some of Kuvira's blood out from her back Kuvira screamed again, making Korra scream even louder every second of it. The needle was unbearable and Zhu Li knew it. In all honesty Zhu Li didn't even want to help the scientist take half of the earth mermaids blood nor did she want to be a scientist anymore after something as deadly as this, for it was too cruel to help people torture something as defenseless as a mermaid and that includes her being one of them. Raiko on the other hand was standing outside behind the glass double doors, watching as the procedure was being done. The govern of the republic community  was fascinated by this mermaid, maybe even intrigued by the way she looked, they way she sound, they way she was so different and horrifyingly powerful as well. They all had pride smiles on their faces as the scientist brought nothing but pain and torture onto Kuvira and her sister. They didn't realize it but related mermaids can feel their spouses and kins pain either through guilt or to make sure they're ok and right now Kuvira was far from being ok.