Chapter 1: This Isn't Ampibia

A/N: It's probably a bad idea to start a fanfic right in the middle of end of the year exams but hey, let's see where this goes. Just a reminder that this fic can also be found on Ao3, my user is Liquified_Galaxy. Also here is this chapters description: Anne and the Plantars find Titans Blood while Luz focuses on a way to build another portal

Anne's POV

It's been a while since we've got sent back to the human realm, both my parents know everything that happened in Amphibia before we left and they know about my powers. It's kinda weird bringing my parents on adventures with the Plantars right now but I can't just leave them at home with the FBI now after us. We're still looking for ways to get back to Amphibia but the internet is no help... wait... "Guys I think I found something!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and Sprig hopped up next to me. "Oh really? What you find?"

"According to this website, there's some type of pond filled with this navy blue substance that can be used as a way to travel between different dimensions, maybe we could use it to get back to Amphibia." Both my parents looked at me like I had just come up with that information. "Anne, sweety, that sounds like a scam."

"Yeah, are you sure that it's legit?" Hop Pop asked.

To be honest, it does sound weird that there's a random pond in the woods that's fully capable of interdimensional travel. I continued searching through the website and found something that piqued my interest. "Well, the website has a four-star rating so I'm taking a wild guess here and say that it is legit."

Polly didn't seem so convinced, but I don't blame her. The website does sound sketchy but at this rate, I'll do anything to get back to Amphibia to save Sasha and Marcy from Andrias... and return the Plantars to Wartwood.

"What other contents does the website have?"

I started scrolling through the website, looking for more information about it. "It has things like conspiracy theories and information about mythical creatures, someone even made a theory that giraffes are from another dimension and posted it on this website."

"So you chose to believe a website that has mythical content and conspiracy theories about a pond that's filled with magical liquid?"

"You do have a point, but there's a slight chance that it could be real."

"Or, it could be a myth and someone just made a hole in the ground and just filled it with dark blue paint or dark blue ink and went around telling people that it's magical."

I gave it a bit of thought but we are out of options so I guess it wouldn't hurt just to try it. "There's only one way to find out if it's real or not and according to the map on the website, it's in the woods that's just a few miles away from here."

"What's the name of this website anyway?" Asked my mom.

"It's called 'Adventures with Vee and the Pines.'"

"So it's owned by a bunch of people who research crazy things. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out."

"So I guess we are going on an adventure that could be a total scam?" Hop Pop questioned.

"Yup"

_____________________________

Before we went into the forest, we made a few stops to get some equipment just Incase something went wrong. My mom bought a radio system so that we could keep in contact, my dad took the GPS out of the car to help us track down the pond and this time we're headed with survival equipment. "How much further?" My dad asked.

"The GPS says that we're close."

I looked at Sprig who's hopping right next to me but he looks scared. "You ok there buddy?"