Chapter 2: Welcome to, The Owl House

A/N: Heyyy it's Sunday (which also means I have school tomorrow and means I have an exam tomorrow). Also not me planning this chapter in an exam study session. Anyways I shall bless you with another chapter. Here's the description for this chapter: Luz and the gang goes on a bounty hunt, not to turn them in but to save them from whatever Emperor Belos wants with them.
Hunter watches them from a far and informs Belos about the situation.

Luz's POV

I walked towards the market looking for Willow and Gus. Gus told me that today they'll be spending their time in the market to look for things to decorate their rooms with. As I walked past the different stalls, I saw Gus standing by a stall that sold action figures. He handed the person behind the table a handful of snails and in return, he got an action figure that kinda looked like a knock off version of Doctor Strange. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, Gus."

"Oh hey, Luz, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to find you and Willow, do you have any idea where she might be?"

"Yeah, she should be over there by that plant stand, she said she wanted to buy new flowers for her garden," Gus said while pointing to the direction of a few plant stalls. I saw Willow at one of them picking out different types of plants and flowers. One of them looked like a dandelion but it immediately turned into spikes once Willow touched it. I looked back at Gus to continue our conversation. "Sweet. I wanted to ask you guys if you want to go on a bounty hunt with me, Eda and King, it's gonna take all of us ‘cause we'll be searching forearm forest."

Gus's eyes filled up with excitement by the mention of going on an adventure. "Really? What are we searching for?"

"There's been rumours going around that there's another human on The Boiling Isles and just this morning we received this wanted poster in the mail." I pulled the poster out of my bag and held it up for Gus to see. He scanned the poster carefully then looked up. "Another human on the Boiling Isles? That's soo cool, I wonder how she got here."

"That's why we wanna look for her, I need to know how they got here and I want to save them from whatever Belos has planned." Before I could say something else, Willow arrived holding that dandelion plant and a few other plants that could bite your finger off if you're not careful. "Gus! Luz! There you are." She gently put the pots on the ground and hugged me then Gus. "Oh hi, Willow, Gus and I were just talking about this wanted poster. Eda and I decided that we're gonna go after them." I showed Willow the wanted poster and she looked at the image in the middle.

"Another human on the Isles? That's interesting, but why do you want to go after her? Are you gonna turn her in?"

I'm kinda offended that Willow would suggest that I'd do that but it's an honest mistake. When Eda lost her magic and when I destroyed the portal we went bounty hunting to earn money, I guess that's why she thought that.

"No, you silly," I said. "We're planning to keep her and her friends hidden from the Emperor's Coven and help them find a way back."
She took the poster from my hand and continued analysing the photo, she pointed to three things that looked like frogs next to the mysterious human. "I wonder what those things are standing next to her."

"Those kinda look like huge frogs," I said, "and they're wearing clothes?" I wonder if they talk, it would be cool but not surprising since this is the Boiling Isles.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you and Gus if you want to join, it's gonna take all of us to find them before Belos does."

"Sure I don't see why not, we're always on adventures together," Willow responded.