Emperor Belos

A/N: I'm like REALLY sorry for not posting. In my defense, i was busy this week preparing for Christmas. oh wait... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! Well i shall bless u with a chapter, heres a summary: Titans Blood falls into the wrong hands so the gang works together to get it back but theres a bit of a setback.

Andrias's POV

Flashback to one day ago
….."A little birdy told me that there's a human that escaped from your realm with a few amphibians."

"That is true."

"Well, I came here to make a deal.”

“And that is?”

“I need you to help me get rid of a bunch of criminals on my island, they’ve been causing too much trouble and they’re interfering with my plans, apparently my coven guards are useless. If you hold up your end of the deal, I’ll give you back your people and the human."

"That's intriguing, I'm willing to accept." There's nothing wrong with helping out an old friend, especially when you can get something good out of it, something powerful. "I'll prepare a few of my highly weaponized robots. Open the portal at 4 pm tomorrow, I'll be ready then." Belos nodded his head. They shook hands to seal the deal then Belos and The Golden Guard headed towards the portal and it closed behind them, leaving me alone in the room. I heard footsteps coming from the far side of the room. "I see you made some plans, Andrias." I turned around and found Darcy standing in the corner.

"Yes, I have," I replied.

"I thought the main objective was to rule over realms?"

"It still is, I'm just waiting for the right time to strike."

"I hope you know what you're doing." They said in a stern voice.

I walked towards one of the windows on my right with my arms behind my back. "Oh trust me, he'll never see this coming." I looked through the window to see rows and rows of my creations, my bots, my army.

_____________________________

Belos's POV

Back to the present
I summoned Kikimora to appear in the room 2 minutes ago. Before I got up and went to look for her myself, the huge doors swung open. “Kiki, there you are, I was just about to come and fetch you myself.” She bowed down before me. “I’m sorry my lord, I was looking for the Golden Guard.”

“I sent the Golden Guard on a private mission to retrieve information, whatever it is you wanted to tell him, you can tell me.”

"Oh, it's nothing my liege, I just wanted to ask if he had any tasks that I could take over from him."

"Well I have a task for you right now, ready the guards for anything bad that might happen today, I have a bad feeling about a plan I made yesterday."

"Yes, Emperor Belos." She got up and exited the room, as the doors opened I spotted Hunter headed towards the doors just before they closed again.

_____________________________

Hunter POV

Here I am once again, walking through the halls of the Emperor’s Castle, this time, instead of heading towards the throne room empty-handed, I’m headed there with a flask of Titans Blood successfully taken from The Owl House. I reached the corner that lead to the doors of the throne room and as I turned, Kikimora came from around the corner. We stopped in our tracks and just stared at each other. Before things got weird, I spoke up,
"Kiki."

"Golden Guard."

"Where are you off to?" I asked.

"To prepare for something." That answer was very vague, normally when she’s just “planning something”, she’s planning on getting me killed or getting me in trouble. "Like?" I asked.