3. 5 Years Later...

(y/n) was hated.

She was hated by everyone... her classmates, her classmates' parent, her teachers.....

"Oh My Gosh, do you know that (y/n) practices Sword," or " I know right, that girl was going murder someone, they suspected that she murdered her parent for the life insurance..." that's usually what (y/n)'s classmates would say.

But (y/n) don't care, the only thing that matters now was the safety of her sister, Misa, and to earn a scholarship in the Hunter Academy..

Today was the day that she turn 15, the exact time when she will claim her scholarship...

"Sis, so we are living near your school apartment?" Misa excited asked " I'm glad that we will change our school, my friend was very bad to me, in fact, I have no friends there. People discriminated me... I am so happy that we can change school".

"Yep, we are changing school," (y/n) answered back while packing up, " And you will be attending Hunter Primary Academy... Behave Misa, don't be overexcited..."

" Say the person that will lost her sleep tonight because of overexcitement..." Misa pouted

"Enough, Misa, go to sleep. You need to wake up early, we need to move to the apartment at 6:00..."

"Geez, sis, you can always move in at 10:00, right. Why need to be so soon ?" Misa yawn

"None of your business, Misa," (y/n) looked away "Go to bed, it's getting late"

"By late, you mean 8 pm ?"

"Just go to bed already...!"

Misa immediately went to sleep...

(y/n) just stand there, watching Misa sleep, thinking about she being harassed because she was her sister...

"I'm so sorry Misa, because of me, you are being isolated your entire childhood." (y/n) wept, " I promised, I would revenge for our parent, I promise," (y/n) cried in silence that night, and went to sleep...