satisfied - natasha romanoff (smut)

You stumble together to your bedroom giggling as Natasha's hands run all over your sides and she presses wet, messy kisses up your neck. You push her down onto the bed and step back, feeling her gaze following your every move as you slowly push the straps of your dress down your arms.

"You're so beautiful, baby." She coos, her fingers absently unpicking the buttons of her vest. Natasha stares at you intently as you push your dress down your body. It pools at your feet and you step out of it willingly, leaving you in only a pair of soft burgundy panties. You'd gone without a bra today, and you feel a surge of power spread across you as you feel Natasha staring at you, intensely, her pupils blown wild and her tongue caught between her teeth. As soon as she's kicked off her pants, you're straddling her on the bed.

With her tongue in your mouth and the mutual sounds of your enjoyment mixing in the air, you find yourself growing a little apprehensive. It feels amazing, to have her so close to you, with slow, intoxicating caresses over the small of your back, but you get trapped in your head, and she seems to realise it because Natasha's quick to pull back and stare at you, her head shifting to the side.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" She asks, her eyebrows furrowing.

You rest your hands on her bare shoulders, dragging your fingers in the valley of her breast. "Yeah" you ponder, taking a deep breath to steel yourself. "It's just been a while since I've been with anyone."

Something like jealousy twitches across Natasha's face, but it's quickly replaced by understanding. Her fingers gently rub over your soft hips. "Me too... How long?" She asks curiously.

You scrunch your nose up as you think. "Three years?" You wonder. "Oh, no, maybe more like four. That time didn't really count." You find yourself scowling as you remember your last sexual encounter, with a woman who cared more about her needs than yours.

Natasha's lips quirk into a questioning smile.
"Why didn't it count?"

You sight softly, feeling a little awkward as you let your fingers wander in her red hair. "Oh, you know how it is sometimes... The girl doesn't care about anything other than herself." You twirl a few strands of Natasha's red hair around your fingers, managing a shy smile. "Not the best experience, if I'm being honest. In fact, most of my encounters have been pretty bad." You have the feeling that Natasha won't judge you, and that's only solidified when she brings you closer and unites your mouths in a warm kiss.

"When was the last time you were properly satisfied?" Natasha whispers against your lips, causing you to swallow dryly.

You're a little distracted by the way her thigh grinds teasingly over your core, but you manage a small, "I don't think anyone's ever actually satisfied me." to which Natasha grunts in response and flips you over. With your back pressed against the mattress, Natasha cages you with her arms, her chest presses against yours as she nudges her lips against yours.

"Well," she murmurs between hot kisses "I'm going to show you what it's like to be with someone that can look after you." A thrill of excitement rolls down your spine as you run your fingers over her back. "I'm going to make you forget about all those pathetic woman. I'm going to make you come, until you're screaming my name. Does that sound okay?" She pulls back to study your face, her smirk springing back across her lips as she notices how frazzled her words have made you.

"Yes" is all you can manage, your voice croaky. You pull her nearer, gasping softly as she grinds against your core. "Please, Nat."

Natasha's fingers travel down to your panties, and she hooks them beneath the waistband. "Tell me if I do anything you don't like, okay?" She asks, voice softer. Her eyes are round with concern, and it makes your heart pang in your chest. "This is about you."

"Okay" you reply. Natasha presses a warm kiss to your hip before slipping down your figure and pulling your panties down your legs. You kick them off and let her part your thighs, and any shyness you'd felt disappears the moment Natasha releases a quiet curse word and looks at you so appreciatively that you feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet.

"You're stunning, baby." She murmurs, raising an eyebrow as she licks her lips. "Can I?"

You almost whine at the word and quickly nod your head. "Please."

Natasha used two fingers to delicately part your puffy lips, revealing your soaking cunt, weepy and ready for her to devour. Your clit pulses softly, and you tangle your hands in her hair as she drags her tongue, warm and flat, through your sensitive slit. She starts slow, with those long, sweeping laps, her groans of enjoyment shooting straight to your core and making your fist her strands harder.

"Fuck, Nat." You murmurs. "Feels so good." You can't remember the last time anyone went down on you, but you're certain they weren't nearly as skilled as Natasha.

Everything feels heightened as she alternates between languid laps through your folds and more focused kitten licks over your clit. You gasp and whine as she trails her tongue over your pulsing bud, licking and sucking and grazing you until your skin feels warm. But that's not all that gets you going: it's also the way she sometimes glances up to meet your gaze, with a wild, hungry glint in her green eyes, and the small words of encouragement that she makes. As her chin becomes coated in your juices, you find a small fire in the pit of your stomach, and your outbursts grow more and more fervent.

"You're gonna make me come" you warn, incredulous that she's already got you to the edge with just her tongue. She swirls it between your hot entrance and your clit, and gives your bud a particularly harsh suck, and that's enough to push you over the edge. Her name falls past your lips as you squirm from the pleasure, her arms pushing your hips back to the mattress and keeping you in place as her tongue works you through it, revelling in the way you pulse for her. "Fuck, fuck" you mumble when you finally finish.

Natasha licks her lips as she stares at you, her hair falling messily across her face. She looks so beautiful with her cheeks red and rosy and her eyes blown wild from lust. "How was that?" She asks, her accented voice like music to your ears.

"Amazing" you say, your chest panting. Your teeth find your lower lips as you grin at her. "Thank you."