her fingers - natasha romanoff (smut)

You both were stumbling into your room. Natasha had her mouth on your neck and you felt her smiling before she met your gaze, silently asking for permission as she let her hand roam a little higher.

A nod from you was all it took before your dress was completely hiked up, the material catching at your waist and exposing your panties.

Natasha ran her fingers over the smooth lace, momentarily savouring the way you squirmed beneath her touch. She swiftly pulled your panties down your legs and tossed them aside.

Gently pushing your thighs apart, she started with kitten licks to your clit, feather light motions of her tongue that sent sparks through your core. She hummed against you when your hands tangled in her hair, and you couldn't help but whimper at the short vibration.

Natasha wanted to take her time with you, to focus completely on sating your need.

She wrapped her lips around your bundle of nerves and sucked lightly, still swirling her tongue around it, a combination that had you arching your back in bliss. You let your eyes flutter close, and Natasha drove two fingers into your entrance and you gasped.

Each thrust pulled hushed moans from your lips as you felt your walls tighten a little, your high steadily approaching. When Natasha curled her fingers to press more firmly against your sweet spot, you couldn't suppress the cry that escaped you.

"C-Close... please, Nat," you breathed, incapable of even forming a full sentence as heat pooled your stomach.

Natasha continued to push you to the brink, her tongue and fingers working simultaneously while you writhed in pleasure. As you tugged her hair, she groaned, triggering your release. The coil within you snapped and you screamed her name as ecstasy washed over you, leaving your body limp and thoroughly relaxed.

Natasha removed her fingers, bringing them up to her mouth so she could suck them clean. When she leaned down to kiss you, you could taste yourself on her tongue.

"I really, really missed you, baby," she said, sending you a smug smirk as you finally managed to open your eyes again.

"Yeah, I missed you too."