bad day, good day - natasha romanoff and wanda maximoff (smut)

Note: I rewrote this request maybe three times (?) because I wasn't satisfied with it at all

Note: I rewrote this request maybe three times (?) because I wasn't satisfied with it at all. I'm still not but here goes nothing. I haven't read proof it, I'm sorry for the mistakes.

____

Your girlfriends panicked as they ran to the tower. You were supposed to meet them for lunch because you came back the night before from a week long mission, you stayed the night at the Avengers Tower because you were too exhausted to go home. But after half an hour of waiting they decided to leave and join you at the tower.

The two redheads you loved so much were a bit scared, it wasn't like you to be late. You were never late and especially when it came to reunite with your girlfriends.

Natasha and Wanda were worried about you lately, and they thought having lunch outside just the three of you could've been nice for you. And it would have been a perfect opportunity to ask you what was going on.

But here they were rushing through the hallway, the elevator to your room. Everything was quiet, until the both of them heard you groan.

"Y/N? Baby?" Wanda find her way into your room, not bothering to knock. Natasha was just behind the witch.

"Y/N, hey, what's wrong?" Natasha asked, making her way to your bed.

Your eyes were red from crying and you were a little pale. The two redheads were quick to act though, and kicked their shoes to slide in bed with you.

"Baby, you're shaking." Natasha whispered. You felt both of your girlfriends wrapped their arms around you.

Days like this happened a lot more than you'd like to admit.

"Please, go away." You whispered, your voice shaking.

Natasha frowned and shared a look with Wanda - who was on the other side of the bed, you in between. "Why, Y/N? What's wrong?"

You turned slightly your head to face Natasha. "Nothing is wrong, I just want to be alone."

An hour later Natasha and Wanda were back in your room. You flipped yourself to face your two redheads. They both offered a gentle smile.

"i'm sorry i missed lunch and i'm sorry for being mean to you." You whispered, your voice cracking.

"No, baby, you're okay. You're perfect. I promise."
Wanda said, kneeling in front of you to face you better.

You hummed in response, getting up a bit and nuzzling your nose into to crook of her neck before she wrapped her arms around you, resting her chin on top of your head.

You saw Natasha kneel next to Wanda and ran her fingers on your back. "Are you hungry?"

"Um... Yeah." You admitted, looking her directly in the eyes, smiling. "I'm hungry for you."

"Oh." Natasha eyed you surprised.

She climbed on the bed with you in her arms.

"Get this off." She mumbled between kisses where she had you pinned down to the bed with her hips on yours. Frustration coating the demand as she tugs on your shirt, leaving a mark on your collarbone, and you quickly pull away to get out of it while she took hers off.

You were only in a bra and pants while she still had her trousers on. Wanda was sitting next to you on the bed, watching you both without joining because she knew Natasha wanted to have her time with you.

Neither of you could wait much longer before you grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her into a hungry kiss, leading her to lay on her back as you hovered over her.

"I love you," You said, your eyes were shiny as you looked into Natasha's, "So much." She pulled you into another kiss as a response, but it was more desperate.

"I love you too, baby." She smirked playfully, running her hand through your hair softly.

You disappeared to press your lips against her neck as you unzipped her trousers, helping her out of them before you kissed her chest. You moved between her legs as she blindly unclipped your bra behind you and let it slip off until it was thrown across the room.

Looping your fingers in the waistband of her arms pants before slipping them down her legs. You placed a kiss on each off her hips, her nails scratching at your scalp.

You dipped between her legs, and she gasped loudly, and she pulled at your hair. Your hands held her thighs open, and she arched her back, her head thrown back so when you glanced up, you couldn't see her eyes.

When she looked down, her eyebrows were pulled together and she was biting her lip, breathing harshly with her chest rising and falling rapidly with each breath and her eyes locked with yours.

And when you hit just right, she was gone.

You kissed her face as she came down, she was fast at getting back up and leaving Wanda take her place.

As soon as she hit the pillow, you leaned forward to smash your lips into hers for a bruising kiss.

When she arched her back, you reached behind her and unclipped her bra - she lost her blouse watching you and Natasha together- letting it fall away as she started kissing down your neck. Attacking your collarbones in kisses before you were tangling a hand in her hair to press her further into your chest.

She smirked when you reached down for her trousers, pushing them down as much as you could, but then your hands froze on her hips when she dipped one her hands beneath you.

She held your waist with her free hand, burying her face in your neck where she started marking you, whispering encouragement ms against your skin as she made quick movements, "That's it baby, let me take care of you".

You let out a pornographic moan, arching further against her as you clawed at her back. A few minutes later she pushed you over the edge.

A couple hours later the three of you were snuggled in bed, watching a movie on your laptop. After your 5 rounds, Natasha had gone get you some drinks and a few snacks before the movie started.