Chapter 6 : The Dark

He was being chased through the forest. Humans were chasing him, more specifically. They wanted to study him, his eggs, his family, everything about him. They had guns with darts, they were tranquilizer darts. He was shot by one, and screamed.

He woke, in a dark cave. HIS dark cave. He looked at the stars outside and smiled. It was almost dawn. Suddenly, wings blocked the entrance of his cave, there was whispering. His only way of seeing anything was gone. His breathing sped up and a whine like noise came from him. It was loud enough to echo in the cave. Dream came in, and wraps his wings around George. He calmy says " It's okay George.. You're okay, you're alright.. I will never ever leave your side~ " Dream began singing a lullaby his mother taught him. He hummed to George, and continued " I'll never ever leave your side, I will stay, and I will fight, with you~ " ( If you watched Centaur world you know what this song is ) Dream had calmed George, and he lays his head into the crook of Dream's neck " I love you. " I say. Dream chuckles and says " I love you too. " With that, I yawn " Still tired kitten? " He smiles and asks. " Nooooo " I protest.

George was in the cave with Karl, Dream and Sap were out hunting, probably even arguing. It had been a month since I had escaped the dumb lab. The eggs sure had been active lately. I've gotten a few stomach aches even. My water broke. My breathing got unsteady. Karl turned to his dragon form and roared out, loud enough to be heard for miles, and then turned to his human form. He helped get the eggs out and I was panting heavily after. Sap and Dreamy Weamy were outside, and I yawned. I was so tired. A nap couldn't hurt. I laid against the wall, and passed out.

( 320 words! Tysm for reading! ♡♡ )