Chapter 7 : The Eggs

Everyone was inside as I woke up. My tail was wrapped around the eggs. I turned into my human form and hugged the eggs to my chest and sighed, tired. Dream hugged me, and the others did too. I smiled at Dream, he smiled back. " I- I'm so.. Tired.. " I muttered and Dream says " Than sleep, kitten. " " I don't think I will.. I'm hungryyyy.. " I say.

It had been about a week since the eggs had come. I was outside, star gazing, when something giant floated down. Dream was laying next to me, and he got up and turned to his dragon form. He snarled and said " Brother. " The other dragon said to him " Little brother, hellooo. " Dream spread his wings and hid me. The stranger said " Dream, who are you hiding? " as it sniffed the air. " Ah, George Davidson. " The stranger said. I knew who it was immediately. " Dr- Dream XD.. " I mutter, shaking. He nods. " Leave us alone, X. " Dream says angrily. My ears twitch as I hear something, and fly home without hesitation. I was in my dragon form as I wrapped my body around the eggs. There were two of them. They were both cyan, and I knew that would be the color of their scales. They were wiggling and cracking as Dream XD and Dream flew in. I smiled and watched the cracks in them widen. I helped them hatch, using my claws and my snout to help peel away shell that was almost off. My eyes widened as I stared at the identical twins, scales cyan, one with eyes that had one side green and the other brown, a mix of mine and Dream's. The other's eyes were blue and green. I smiled and hugged them. Dream wrapped his wings around me and hugged me, encasing the hatchlings and I in his warm embrace. I fell asleep easy.

( 314 words! Sorry it's short. Okay please help I don't know what to name the hatchlings l )