Chapter 9 : Tests ( New Characters Pog! )

I woke, seeing strange Dragons around me. I only recognized DreamXD, Sapnap, Karl, and Dream. We were all pretty close to each other. I looked at DreamXD and Dream, who now had white masks with two dots for eyes, and a big, wide, black smile. DreamXD had these weird halos on him, two, and they were spinning around quickly, he was... Well I don't really know. It was odd.. I looked to my side and saw a massive dragon, their scales black, a halo on their head. I saw only parts of his body through the bars, but he looked... Nice? Kind, maybe? I saw him talking to a dragon that seemed made of diamonds, his scales a beautiful blue. I was fascinated as I looked to my other side, a dragon that looked like Dream, but a girl. She wore a mask the same as them too, but I shrugged it off. I looked around, seeing a tall, nervous looking, juvenile dragon. Half of him was fully white, the other side black. He was in the same cage as a little dragon who had fur on his legs, and black hooves. There was a young dragon who was between their height, not too short, not too tall. The one with the fuzzy
legs was probably part satyr, I wouldn't doubt it. He had ram like horns, and a goat like tail too. I was so bored, but suddenly, the humans did something strange.

Our cages opened! I raced out to Dream, DreamXD did to, and so did the girl who looked like Dream. The girl got there after DreamXD. She blocked my way to talk to them. She shouted to Dream " Who the fuck is this?! ". Dream walked over and intertwined his tail with mine. " My mate. " he said lovingly, nuzzling me. I smiled at him, and they all took off the masks. " Drista and I are minor gods, not known well. BadboyHalo over there, with the halo, is a slightly known God, Skeppy, the one with blue scales, is his best friend. He's made of- " he explained, and I cut him off with " Diamond. ", which made him nod. " EVERYONE. " DreamXD boomed, making everyone come to us. I kind of tried to hide behind Dream, but he managed to calm me down, and I just sat there. Skeppy and Bad sat together, tails intertwined, the same for Sapnap and Karl. I just nuzzled into Dream's side with a sigh. DreamXD had a wing around Drista. The group of the teen Dragons sat together, all looking nervous. DreamXD said " My fellow gods, and Dragons, name yourselves, so we can talk. " Now that I had a better look at everyone, I inspected them. The blue dragon called " Skeppy " had blue eyes that matched his scales, a slightly confused expression, he looked mad, too. He said " Well I'm Skeppy, God of Diamonds. " and as I looked at the one called " Bad " I saw his white eyes and the row of red scales that were in a circle around his face. He said " I'm BadboyHalo, God of Demons. ". I looked at the group of young Dragons, the shortest, the ( maybe satyr? ) had green eyes, his scales were a calm brown, and he had some fur on many spots, ram horns, goat ears and tail, he said " I'm Tubbo. " His other friend had blue eyes, gold scales, and orange wings, he said " I'm Tommy. " The other teen, the tallest one seemed fidgety, the eye on his black side was red, ruby red, his other eye emerald green, he said " U-Uhm, Ranboo. " I nodded and they all looked at DreamXD. Suddenly his wings spread, and they all bowed. He looked a bit smug, but we stayed sitting. Everyone knew who he was, so they moved on, to Drista. " Drista, a minor God. " she said, and they looked at Dream. " Dream, another ninor God. " He said, and now, all eyes were on me. ( All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus- ) I froze up, and barely managed " Ge- George.. ". Most of them snickered or laughed, except my friends, not including Drista or DreamXD. I turned my face away, to stare up at my mate. I saw his face twist into anger, tail lashing. The laughter stopped immediately. He looked pleased, and once everyone else had explained what type of dragon they were ( Tommy a Pheonix - Dragon mix, Tubbo a Satyr Dragon, Ranboo a part ghast, part ender man, half dragon. The Dream triplets Fire Dragons, Sapnap a Fire Dragon, Karl a Time Dragon, Skeppy Diamond dragon, Bad a demon dragon ), it was my turn. I sighed, and said slowly " Ice Dragon. " Most of them seemed fascinated, Ice Dragons being close to one in one million. I sighed, and Dream put his wing around me, and I scooted close, into his side. I giggled, as Drista, the teens, and Skeppy said " OoOoO~ " in unison. I just sighed, and fell asleep.

( LONG CHAPTER, WHOO. 830 WORDS! :) Bye )