uniform

After going through like 16 years' worth of records on the new student, there is little reason to believe he will be a problem. He's known to have anger issues and was put in mental hospitals and all kinds of therapy as a child. Though I do not worry the boy will be too much to handle from the Almighty y/n l/n. You smirk to yourself

You yawn before standing from your desk to greet the new student. )knock knock "I will be right there!"

You open your office door to see a short raven-haired boy with his necktie all messed up and tied almost like a shoelace.

Knowing you can't talk when it comes to height, as you'd be a hypocrite you just greet him with a warm smile.

"Welcome to Mond high!!, please come in and take a seat. " you say as you open the door allowing him to step in.

After talking for a while it's determined he's quite the handful. Whilst lost in thought he seems to blush a bit. " y/n-san could you help me tie my bow tie? " he asks seemingly using more courage and ego than used to.

"Of course! " you lean over the table to tie his bow correctly. You quickly realize how awkward the situation is, probably why he's been blushing and sealing his eyes shut for the past 20 seconds.

You decide to keep tieing the tie anyways. You make the final adjustment and look proudly at your fine work.

"There!" You alert the boy you're done. "T-t-t--- uhhhh" the raven-haired boy struggles to form the simple gesture of 'thank you " don't even mention it! " you chirp before scooting him out of the room to do your work.