Homework

Scaramouche would come to the cafe every day at 5:00 pm for me to do his homework.

The room was empty and silent. Luckily it's empty at this time or I could get in trouble for not doing my job.

"So y/n, why do you even have this job," Scaramouche asks generally wondering and not just being a sadist jerk face. "Ah, long story," you say erasing part of the math homework you messed up on.

"Seems you've got plenty of time to tell that story," he says with a laugh.
"Ah I just wanted some pocket money," you say trying your absolute best to not look him in the eyes.

He takes notice of your psychological signs of lying and smirks. "So what's the real reason? You'd better answer truthfully. Another secret couldn't hurt any worse, could it~?"

You hated the way he'd do these things to toy with your mind.
"Fine, I'm a closeted weeb and I just want money to buy manga and games" you answer angrily with a blush on your face.

"Lame. thought it would be more interesting, to be honest" he retorts. "Where are you from Scaramouche?" You question the raven-haired boy. "Sheznaya" he countered easily.

After another 5 minutes of silence, you slap the pencil on the desk and shove his homework at him proudly.
"Done," you say happily. "Great," he says sarcastically which just makes you angrier. "So, can I be on my way now?, oh great king Scaramouche"

"Oh so pathetic puny servant, no you may not~" he counters with an extremely angry and fake warm smile.

"You still have to pay me for the coffee I bought you~," he says words laced with bitterness.

"Huh- I think I've got the money on me hold on" you reply to his demand. "No, I meant with your body" he grins. "WHAT NO YOU PERVERT" you yell while standing up in your chair sending it scooting.

"Not like that y/n, I meant to clean my shoe. Get your mind out of the gutters" he taunts with that stupid sadistic smile.

Before you make him have one of his tantrums you just oblige and grab a hankie to start cleaning his shoes.