58. We're all in this together.

"This week has gone so fast." Audrey says. "I can't believe it's already Friday."

"Every week of the past month has gone so fast." Sophie corrects as they take a seat in the gymnasium.

Sophie sits and flicks the brake on the stroller, and sits beside it. Audrey sits beside Sophie.

The two girls sit and watch the team warm up. Jaxon starts fussing.

"Op, sorry." Sophie says standing up to get him out of the stroller. She unbuckles him and picks him up. She grabs his pacifier and sits back down.

"Shhh Jaxy." Sophie says and rocks him in her arms.

"Omg, his shirt." Audrey smiles.

"Go Daddy, Number 24!" Sophie smiles. "They're all matching."

Jessica and Jason walk into the gym. Jason is carrying Piper. Nathan and Ross walk in as well but they sit with their friends. Jessica takes the seat next to Audrey and Jason does as well.

"Hey guys." Audrey says.

"Hi girls." Jessica smiles.

"How long have you guys been here?" Jason asks. "Best seats in the house."

"We got here at the same time as the boys, we were guaranteed good seats." Sophie chuckles.

"Say go Daddy and Uncle Jake!" Audrey smiles holding Oliver up.

"Yay, Clap for Daddy." Jason chuckles holding Viola as she begins clapping.

"Jaxy, say go Eagles!" Sophie laughs. Jaxon just laughs as she tickles him.

"Go Jake!" Jessica exclaims watching the game as Piper watches on her lap.

"Eagles are up by five, but is that enough?"

"Come on Braxton!" Jason exclaims.

"Thirty seconds on the clock."

"Go Eagles!" Emma exclaims on the sidelines with the Cheerleaders.

Sophie and Audrey sit on the edge of their seat as the buzzer is seconds off of ringing.

*Buzz*

"And The Kinlop Bay Eagles have taken home the trophy!"

The crowd brakes out into cheers and applause.

"Let's go!" Jake exclaims jumping into Braxton and the rest of the team.

"Let's get it!" Braxton cheers.

They all jump up and down together before the audience breaks out between them.

Jake and Braxton make their way over to their families.

Audrey makes sure Jessica is the first to hug and congratulate her son before herself.

"You played so good!" Jessica exclaims and hugs him. "Thanks Mom!" Jake smiles. He hugs her before they pull away.

Jake turns to Audrey. Audrey hugs him but make sure not to squeeze Oliver.

"I'm so proud of you, you sweaty pig." Audrey smiles big.

Jake laughs before she kisses him softly.

"You did it!" Sophie exclaims hugging Braxton. He smiles in return and hugs her back.

As they pull away there was a moment of suspicious eye contact, both of them cross it off as nothing.

"Jax was mesmerised by the whole game." Sophie smiles.

Braxton smiles big and takes Jax from her. "Are you gonna play basketball too, Jaxy?" He smiles.