CHAPTER 6

💕💕💕AUTHOR'S POV 💕💕💕

It's been a week yoongi to ignore taehyung.

Whenever taehyung trying to approach yoongi.yoongi will ignore him.

One day when Taehyung came inside Café. He saw yoongi sitting on counter.so he thought it will be good to ask yoongi what happened. Why he's ignoring him.so he go to yoongi and asked"why are you avoiding me baby???is there any problem. "
But yoongi can't control his feelings and started to shout at taehyung while crying "you stay away from yoonie.get out of yoonie's life.yoonie no no want you."
After that yoongi run away from taehyung but at that point taehyung knew "there is something very wrong.
Yoongi was never like this.he never behaved like this to me ever."said taehyung

One day yoongi was going to meet Steven cause he called yoongi. Without knowing that taehyung was stalking him.when taehyung saw yoongi was meeting a unknown alpha and started to hear their conversation and knew that unknown alpha who's name is Steven manipulating yoongi and saying that he is yoongi's mate.he only wants to use yoongi.

Taehyung started to get angry.

Taehyung decided to tell everyone truth that he's yoongi's mate.
He came to Café and called everyone there except yoongi and tell everyone that he's yoongi's mate.
And other Alpha is lying about being yoongi's mate to yoongi and wants to use yoongi for pleasure.
When everyone came to know this they became really angry and jin wants to kill that Steven.

But taehyung says them to calm down and says them that he has a plan. his plan is that he will throw a party and call everyone from pack.in party he will  tell yoongi about being him yoongi's mate and propose yoongi to become his boyfriend. And he will tell yoongi about Steven's real face and his intentions.

Hobi says he knew Steven and his real mate "anna".so they plan about everything and will saw yoongi Steven's real intentions.

Hope you love it
Love you guys🥰🥰🥰🥰
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜